Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant animals everyone. Will update some pics soon.

elcho hatcho

Attachments

• elcho white1 re.jpg
    elcho white1 re.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 128
  • elcho2 white2.jpg
    elcho2 white2.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
my little girl that i got off of Andyh. shes a gammon ranges locale stimmie and this is her first feed with me this morning
07052011743.jpg

Beautiful Elcho... I Want! I Want!
I have a lovely dark pair of Darwin locale Childreni but would love some Elcho Is. examples!

Yeah they are nice snakes. Unfortunately you will get 'experts' trying to telling you theyre not Elcho's... Apparently mine are MT Isa's... :lol:

Yeah they are nice snakes. Unfortunately you will get 'experts' trying to telling you theyre not Elcho's... Apparently mine are MT Isa's... :lol:

Unfortunately we often have to take a seller at his word. I have been offered animals in the past which were clearly not what the seller claimed they were. Problem is the less experienced hobbyist is easily fooled.

A quick question, if I may.

I have been trying to find credible information on the www regarding the gestation period of Antaresia species.
I have found lots of sites saying they will hatch around 45 days from being layed, butwhat is the period between mating and laying?

Last edited:
Unfortunately we often have to take a seller at his word.
This is always the case, unless you catch the animals yaself...

No idea about the period between mating and laying... I guess its hard to know, as the pythons can mate for many weeks... I really dont know sorry...

lmao billy, how are those patternless coming along buddy, they had a pretty strong pattern as youngsters. How's your genetic understanding coming along mate, i have heard you have some radical theories.

Girdla

A hatrick of Wheaties

Lets have another one, cause Wheaties are cool.

First pics of my little 5 month old fella Samson, handled him for the first time today after letting him settle in for a week, shed, fed and seemingly now happy, didn't even attempt to eat me. Shame the last one isn't quiet sharp.

Attachments

• samson.jpg
    samson.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 96
  • samson2.jpg
    samson2.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 107
  • samson3.jpg
    samson3.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Yeah Fay, where it was collected. There are a few mislabelled elcho's going around, do your homework if you want the real deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back