Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my WC Wheatbelt pair.

They come from the Nungarin area.

Female
P1010051.jpg

Male
P1010052.jpg

Just another average mac..

Attachments

• pearl mac yr (gimp).jpg
    pearl mac yr (gimp).jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 217
onimocnhoj thats a cracker, i would love to see what you class as a good mac, if thats average lol

Got my pygmy banded stimson this arvo. Doris, very happy with her. After flying all day i got her home put her in her click clack and about an hour later i offered her a fuzzy. 15seconds later smashed it like a champ. few very poor pics. dunno why they came out so bad but you get the point.View attachment 217895

Anyone have a hot tip on who is breeding patternless that will still be available? pm me maybe?

Last edited:
Slugfest!

first eggs of the season and not a good start. The two larger eggs also had no veins in them. In the past i have incubated anything that looked like it could possibly hatch, but with this many slugs i decided to bin them also. History has taught me if they did hatch they would likely be weak problem feeders.

think my male was the problem (although this pairing has previously never given me slugs), unfortunately i used him with another girl i was going to try maternal incubation with this year. That plan is now down the drain too as i need to get her off the eggs and make sure she isn't coiling up on slugs for a few months. The only upside the other female getting slugs is i know if my thoughts are correct and i retire the male from breeding.

fingers crossed for the patternless having a good clutch this year.

picture of the eggs, and the girl having a well deserved snack.

Attachments

• 2011-09-19 08.27.39.jpg
    2011-09-19 08.27.39.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 127
  • 2011-09-19 08.47.37.jpg
    2011-09-19 08.47.37.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 144
Thats a shame stu.....hopefully your other girls gives a good clutches! My other male is on offer for next season if he is up to it.

Cheers,
dave

Spewin, Stu :( Good luck with the rest of the girls though. Hopefully thats all the bad luck out of the way, all in one hit haha.

More Wins
IMG_4894.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back