Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I trust who I got it off. The camera has a setting set to vivid so was high lighting more color.
What do you think it is?

I have no idea what it is, id be very surprised if its actually from the wheat belt though. The orange background and dark orange eyes are unusual, that said i can only go by the wheat belt animals myself and mates have hatched. I'd be interested in seeing it in a year or two.

Should I get a elcho island children's python
Or a simson python
Please help

I have no idea what it is, id be very surprised if its actually from the wheat belt though. The orange background and dark orange eyes are unusual, that said i can only go by the wheat belt animals myself and mates have hatched. I'd be interested in seeing it in a year or two.
I tend to agree, Of all the Wheaties i have bred i have never had one with such an orange background!
Here is a pic of a wheatie i bred from WC stock and a Broome just for comparison, notice how the background colour on the Broome is quite orange.

Attachments

• WB1.jpg
    WB1.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 150
  • Broome hatchie 2011.jpg
    Broome hatchie 2011.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 167
My fav stimmy...I liked it soo much I just brought the adults as well.. he he

Alice springs local
8914efe9.jpg

The hatchy was breed by Snake Ranch.

Wait and see what it grows into i guess. If its a true wheat belt its the strangest ive ever seen and ive seen a few. You'd hope that a business like SR would do the right thing, time will tell.

Couple new pic's with the camera settings set to standard.

IMG_1435.jpg

IMG_1438.jpg

IMG_1440.jpg
Different from the last pics...ill just take a mid colour between the 2....wheatbelts? i have 2 off from SR and look nothing like this...sry but something not right...but im sure the colours r just the camera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back