Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are my two elcho Island Children python's

Bazza Dora
IMG_0040[1].jpgIMG_0027.jpg
these are 18 month old :p

You will have to put me on the waiting list mate!
Im new to snakes as used to fly birds of prey in the uk but me mate in uk said snakes r a substitute and he's right so im new to the hobby tho i get all my advice of him and this site......me mate has Retics / burmise / and various Boas and corns GRRRRRRRRRRR...and all i did was buy her from a show at Newcastle and now everyone wants a piece of her...Yes she is good but i was hoping to start a breeding program next year and c how i go.....stressing as people making offers for her...but to be honest she is not for sale :(

i realise its illegal in some states, but does anyone have stimmie/pygmy cross's? i was just reading on pillbara pythons about one that was found wild. ( believed to be pygmy/stimmy cross.) i have gone through a lot of this thread and havnt seen any yet. anyone?

My first spotted Ramón, thoroughly enjoying being a new snake owner! I learn more and more about him everyday, I love his personality.

556982_10151063372527359_1481770093_n.jpg

This is my favourite photo of him so far:

IMG_3356.jpg

thats cool Oz just take your time. Take all the offers as a compliment.

Oh my goodness, I am mega coveting that dark red Pilbara (?) down the bottom!!

Not a Pilbara :) Gascoyne critters

All 3 are the same locality, show just how much they vary.

F1 WB hold back

Attachments

• s 003.JPG
    s 003.JPG
    138 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
Not a Pilbara :) Gascoyne critters

All 3 are the same locality, show just how much they vary.

F1 WB hold back

Wow, that is a lot of variation for the one locality! I'm not really familiar with Gascoyne stimsons...but yours are certainly very attractive animals :D (this most recent one, too!)

Very excited, after two years of searching - i've finally found a Pinstripe girl to go with my male! Better yet she is already of breeding size and age. :D

Attachments

• P1140393.jpg
    P1140393.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 244
  • P1140395.jpg
    P1140395.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 200
very nice.
I'm looking for some pinstripes myself. Are there any more available where you purchased it? PM details if so. =)
Very excited, after two years of searching - i've finally found a Pinstripe girl to go with my male! Better yet she is already of breeding size and age. :D

Omg, congrats!!! :D They're both stunners, can't wait to see their kids! ^^

very nice.
I'm looking for some pinstripes myself. Are there any more available where you purchased it? PM details if so. =)

Sorry this was the only one they had unfortunately. I will be trying to breed them later on in the year but want to quarantine her for a few months at least. Fingers crossed I won't be too late for this season.

Omg, congrats!!! :D They're both stunners, can't wait to see their kids! ^^

Thanks! The photo's are both of the girl, but the boy is very similar just a bit smaller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back