Anti Gay America, Rick Perry

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ergh! I'm so sure there is leglislation both in our country and the US and most other developed nation that states in no uncertain terms that descrimination ilegal.

I don't understand how this is allowed to continue.

I mean seriously, you don't have to agree or support anyone that you don't want to. But you do need to give eneryone a fair go.

And to all the haters, i'll be thinking of you when i go on a date tonight!

images

Oh and just a heads up for Tekno and Kurto, Jay is like the incredible hulk of the gay world! He will put the smack down on anyone who takes him on!

colin, don't confuse Catholicism with Christianity ;) while they may be similar, they are worlds apart in core belief structure.

I am so over hearing about this... I wish the government would make a decision and move on.

Jay sorry not saying either way, but I'm just over hearing about it. Particularly the guy that speaks about it on the 5pm 2DayFM news, he says it like if we don't get it our lives are destroyed. They're not, we have the right to live, have the right to have sex with who we want, to work without the fear of being decriminated... This is lucky compaired to alot of countries. I don't see all these "marriage equality" people even considering the stoning and jailing of poofs overseas.

Until then I will not vote against gay marriage (i had a think about what you said the other day Jay), but I will not support it or speak out for it.

I've just started my Mardi Gras duties again for next year, and the amount of uproar of taking "Gay & Lesbian" out of the title of the parade was appalling and this year will be focused on Marriage Equality and I'm going to be so over it by the end.

Gay Guys particularly are some of the most racist and discriminatory people I know, and considering that we are already a minority group complaining of descrimination this makes me sick.

Last edited:
"For everyone who curses his father or his mother shall surely be put to death. He has cursed his father or his mother. His blood shall be upon him." (Leviticus 20:9)

"Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property." (Leviticus 25:44-45)

"But all in the seas or in the rivers that do not have fins and scales, all that move in the water or any living thing which is in the water, they are an abomination to you." (Leviticus 11:10)

"They (shellfish) shall be an abomination to you; you shall not eat their flesh, but you shall regard their carcasses as an
abomination." (Leviticus 11:11)

"Whatever in the water does not have fins or scales; that shall be an
abomination to you." (Leviticus 11:12)

Exodus 31:15 Six days shall work be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the LORD. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day shall be put to death.

Ahh, the bible. Always good for a chuckle. Hope they let me use the christianity defnce when I go on a killing spree at coles this sunday.

Last edited:
Im only a kid but I am totally against any anti-gay things. I dont see anything wrong with someone being gay, it doesnt make them a bad person. And the fact that guy in the first post is from texas says it all :rolleyes:

Under Christianity banner we all have sin all sin is equal in the eyes of the lord, disobeying your parents,murder, and homosexuality are equal none are worse than the other in the eyes of the lord.

If you believe the religious fraction Jesus died for all our sins, which is the grace of god. God/Jesus see's all as equal and so should be treated.

The Bible has been written by many a person over thousands of yrs it's not authored by just one and not even the top dog.

Just as stories change in life today as each person tells it the same could be said for the bible, it's seems the fanatics pick and choose each part of the bible that suits their own agenda and not a wholistic approach to the word and meaning of Christianity.

Which is treat all equal, love all equally and don't judge others as you are to be judge at the end of the day/life.

Jesus was silent on the subject of homosexuality. By the way. Go figure.

Jay, you, daniel, my mother and Keith have kind of changed my views on it all alot! but like Gillsy im so over hearing about it! I wish they would hurry up and get it done already!

lol thats a big step there for my stubborn little self, admitting someone has changed my opinion on something.....bastards!

Under Christianity banner we all have sin all sin is equal in the yes of the lord, disobeying your parents,murder, and homosexuality are equal none are worse than the other in the eyes of the lord.

If you believe the religious fraction Jesus died for all our sins, which is the grace of god. God/Jesus see's all as equal and so should be treated.

The Bible has been written by many a person over thousands of yrs it's not authored by just one and not even the top dog.

Just as stories change in life today as each person tells it the same could be said for the bible, it's seems the fanatics pick and choose each part of the bible that suits their own agenda and not a wholistic approach to the word and meaning of Christianity.

Which is treat all equal, love all equally and don't judge others as you are to be judge at the end of the day/life.

Jesus was silent on the subject of homosexuality. By the way. Go figure.
See, Christians who are homophobic just skip right over that and stick to some passage in the old testiment that says homosexuality is wrong. If anyone disagrees with you, theres probably something somewhere in the bible that agrees with your opinion.
Heck, I could say that snakes can talk and that you can be eaten by a whale without dying and I bet I could find something in the bible that says so. Oh wait.

Jay, you, daniel, my mother and Keith have kind of changed my views on it all alot! but like Gillsy im so over hearing about it! I wish they would hurry up and get it done already!

lol thats a big step there for my stubborn little self, admitting someone has changed my opinion on something.....bastards!

I'm dissapointed in you!!! I thought you were on my side! I'm now the only gay I know who doesn't support gay marriage lol.

I'm not trying to be offensive to christians or disrespect their beleifs.. but I also beleive they should be more tolerant, less judgmental and more christian like to others

Thats exactly what the real idea behind Christianity is. Unfortunately many use it for power or as reasoning behind their schemes. Religion was never meant for that and I laugh when it's bought up in these arguments.
If this Texas man was really following the bible he wouldn't be a politician in the first place... Jesus would say what he said to Bush, "You know nothing of my work"

colin, don't confuse Catholicism with Christianity ;) while they may be similar, they are worlds apart in core belief structure.

I won't :lol: but what I said in my post earlier applies to all christian faiths.. I find them all very judgemental, intolerant and very "anti-christian like" their outlook on life and people who don't conform to their way of thinking..

brand A religion or brand B religion is all the same to me..

I love how christians say homosexuality is wrong because the bible says so. The bible also says that cheating on your wife/husband is a sin, having sex unless for reproductional reasons is a sin, disobeying your parents is a sin.
I bet these christians have done all those things, and ignore those rules. But because they think homosexuality is wrong, they pick that one out of the lot and beat it to death. Its getting really old.

I'm dissapointed in you!!! I thought you were on my side! I'm now the only gay I know who doesn't support gay marriage lol.

I still have the same opinions I do before however would vote yes instead of no. hahhahaa I bet you love being the only gay in that village!

My dad is against gay marriage, and I asked him this question one day, and he just completely shut down - he didn't have an answer.

It's funny how when you challenge the views of some people on this subject, that's exactly what happens. They refuse to debate it. In the case of one person I know, I think it's because they're too embarrassed.

Hey I'd want to be stoned if I had to work on Sunday......oh, you mean the other kind of stoned with rocks and stuff:oops:

Yeah, I read CDB's comment that way at first, too. I had to read your comment before I interpreted it the right way.

I don't know where my head's at!

Last edited:
Either you're a troll or you're just not very smart.

I'd put money on both.. But it's ok, because his replies give me a chuckle also.
IMO, DarkDefender on page two was spot on by quoting 'Guess who's coming to dinner'
It won't be until the older generation is dead and buried, that the anti-discrimination viewpoint will overrule the 'everyone can be happy as long as they share my ideals' viewpoint.
It was/is the same with racial discrimination and unfortunately will likely be decades before a real change is seen.
And just so I don't offend the the baby boomers and previous generations that may be reading (too much anyway), I'm absolutely positive that given another 30-40 years, we'll be the proverbial stick in the mud on some new issue that rears it's head.

Is it just me or are the Westboro Baptist Church a bunch of trolls?

I've seen various threads come and go, but my stance on human equality has not changed since I was 13. Who are we to say that certain people can't participate in society, just because they're different? Cherry pickers (for years!) have been using excuses from an outdated manuscript; to discriminate against people from different races, different genders, different beliefs...

Who are we to make children feel so ashamed of themselves that they feel the need to end their own life? People irk me. I may bicker on forums, call people names, but at the end of the day I'm not going to stand in front of someone and say "You're disgusting to me, you deserve less rights." We're all so conceited and egotistical that taking a step back would be the end of the world.

Common sense died with the dignity and respect we may have had for each other.

(I want to go live on the moon.)

i just think its gross seeing 2 guys kiss.....

other then that i couldnt give a rats what other people in society are doing, as long as it doesnt affect me or my family!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back