Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
love the comments guys lol , some people , take peoples herpin experiance and comments to heart and should just harden up. Buy the way theres no comment on here thats really nasty. Some people should have a box of Kleenex next to them so they can wipe the tears away ha ha

love the comments guys lol , some people , take peoples herpin experiance and comments to heart and should just harden up. Buy the way theres no comment on here thats really nasty. Some people should have a box of Kleenex next to them so they can wipe the tears away ha ha

Agreed 100% Gozz, no real nasty comments that is to cry for:)
TB was just giving opinion and I think this is taken to heart LOL
As for pics here's one grey coastal?????? currently for sale on RDU for $120
Grab em before the price goes up;)
16389.jpg

That's a nice looking snake Grumpy, not as grey as Jasons but nicely marked.

hahaha, get over yourself you mean. Oh thats right youve produced a handfull of clutches so are an expert now ah.!!! Lol.

This thread was not about darwins, but grey coastals, ive never bagged your precious grey coastals.
I was asked a question about what herps did it for me, and i answered.
You started the thread with question marks which i took as if you wanted opinions, i simply gave you my opinion, you then seemed to take offence. I then even stated that i ment no offence, and was just giving my opinion but once again you get all upset and cry babies over nothing. Lol.

yawn ;)

That last pic is a normal one, I can see the red belly from the thumbnail....not quite the same.

This is all really quite funny. I made some generalised comment and some sook takes offence and I am the cry baby....go figure LOL

People are funny, and some just need to lay off the grass!

If you read the thread I made a comment and it was someone else who started a hissy fit, not me, seriously I'm over it.
If anyone wishes to continue a debate we can do it in a private forum (PM me) it does not need to get nasty and public.
jas

no offence taken here zobo, quite the oppisite infact.
Ive had a dam good laugh thou. hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back