Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best python in temperament (placidness)(half), colour, personality, and pattern!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, pick one you like the look of, and get a hatchie or yearling. They will most likely bite you at first, it does not hurt in the slightest, and you will learn the snakes behaviour and moods from a younger age, so that the chance of you getting bitten in the future once they are bigger is minimalised. My first snake, a stimmy, never struck once, other than at food, for 8 years. So I was nervous getting my 8mth hatchie bredli. But after 3mths handling the bredli, I'm used to the love bites - it's not even a question of not liking it when it happens. And if I get tagged once he's 7-8ft? Tough bikkies... it hurts when my 60kg mastiff steps on my toes as well. It's part of owning them.

i find it endering when hatchos tag me...not so much with anything over 3 ft tho

i don't think anyone is paying you out. it's just the fact that numerous people have already told you and said NUMEROUS times that being bitten is part of keeping snakes. one person might say a bhp is more placid than an MD then another will say the opposite. what's the point? you're the one that needs to read. like you said, you might as well close the thread coz people have been giving you answers from page one and still you ask the same thing over and over again. and it's just ammusing to see you get worked up like that. sorry. =(

yeah. true. well, anyways, im pretty sure i will get a bhp but will see some in the expo and make my mind then. probably getting one in the homebush expo.

thanks for those who helped me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back