Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i have had a fair few piercings i used to do it back in the day but grew out of it only have my tunnels labret and nipples done i have moved on into tats instead now tats and building cars so the piercings had to go getting caught on everything

Oooh yay...other pierced/tattooed/modified freaks (I say freaks as a compliment! Hehe :D) So far I have:
piercings: 1x industrial in my right ear
1x conch piercing in my left ear
2x 20mm stretched lobes (I've been getting the urge to go bigger :p)
1x medusa
1x nostril piercing
1x sternum surface piercing (I've had it about two years now...good old punch and taper! :D)
2x diagonal nipple piercings
2x navel piercings, 1 at the top of my navel, the other at the bottom
1x Christina piercing (google it :p)
tattoos:
a fairly big horseshoe/swallows/banner/cherry-blossom combination across my shoulders. It's a memorial tattoo ^_^
a large gypsy head,with a peacock feather head-dress and roses bordering the bottom on my left ribcage. She is DEFINITELY my most painful mod :p but she's so pretty and worth it :D I've been thinking about getting a sort of zombie version of her on the right side,but she hurt so much, it makes me verrryyy tentative. Haha. I also really want a masculine and feminine sugar skull, 1 on each foot. It's lack of money holding me back!

thats always the way or something better to spend the money on like snakes

Yeah...it wasn't too pleasant to get, but straight after I could barely feel it :D I love it. And I think I'm done with piercings now,though.I want more tattoos,and i've been thinking about some implants and scarification stuff I want done. Can anyone tell me how bad they hurt? I want flesh removal scars,not branding. The thought of smelling my flesh burning makes me queasy haha :p

i think tattos are so much better than anything else you can get some mad art work and actually tell a story or have some crazy colours instead of a scar :) :)

finishing my sleve and starting my other arm im march YAY :) :)

I had to tear out a dermal the other day. So in a week or so i was thinking about replacing the dermal + either getting my medusa pierced or my tongue frenulum

Awesome tats and piercings guys :D

Mine are pretty boring but i'm hoping to get more soon i wouldn't have a clue what all the technical terms are lol

So far i have
2x in left lobe
2x in right lobe
1x upper right ear
1x left nostril
1x tongue
1x naval

I used to have my left nipple done but when i fell pregnant it irritated me so i took it out :(

I'm in the process of finding a suitable font so i can get my first sons name tattooed on my wrist and his DOB and DOD. After that i'll probably get my second sons name tattooed on the other wrist.

Also wanting tats of a rat, a snake and a wolf. Just figuring out where i wanna put them.

After all this talk of dermals i'm thinking of getting one of them too. The christina looks interesting also but i doubt my partner would let me :(

The christina does look interesting :) I've added it to my list of things to do in the not too distant future.

Haha I'm happy to spread the Christina love ^_^ tahneemaree,what are you getting pierced???Lonewolf, in my opinion, it doesn't matter what your partner says you can ad can't do. It's your body to do as you please with. I mean, I understand respecting someones wishes, but if anyone tells me I can't get pierced or tattooed(I get it all the time with some members of my family)i figure,how does it affect them?

I didn't go today, going tomorrow, went to ikea instead today... getting a second lip done for a spider bite... and, if I have the balls... and if my piecer does them, Nipple piercings. MAYBE! I might pass out before they get the chance... I'm one of those people who can pierce their own ears, watch while getting a needle and being stitched up... but piercists freak me the hell out, I panic and then they do it and I feel incredibly silly for freaking out cause I don't find them very painfull at all! ... lol

one nipple always hurts more than the other lol trust me, but well worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back