Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah im worried one of my tongue piercing bled for a good 2 weeks the other 1 was fine straight away

I have two tongue peircings in a row? The second one was near the front and both my gf and i, when we got it done, experienced pain in the neck for about a week.

Venoms are alot different to normal tongue piercings as they are through the actually muscle. While the normal piercing is only through the connecting tissue. If you can handle the pain and swelling then go for it, but i have seen some bad ones. If your worried about pain and swelling you could also just get one done at a time

Venoms are alot different to normal tongue piercings as they are through the actually muscle. While the normal piercing is only through the connecting tissue. If you can handle the pain and swelling then go for it, but i have seen some bad ones. If your worried about pain and swelling you could also just get one done at a time

I'm confuzzled... connecting tissue? Our tounges are made up of two muscles?

I'm stil trying to convince my mum to let me get my eyebrow pierced. She said I could, but than changed her mind. :(

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions"

People think its ridiculous. I think its good.

Next, I'm getting your name tattooed on my butt. Just like steve o. Friends paying for it. Stupid, but funny.

I wanna get dermal anchors done as a double row tapering down to a single rown from my neck to tail bone... but I somehow think that could end up rather disatrerous with the catching of the clothing and all, I can see them getting bruised to hell and ripped out... dunno if they could do them so clost to the spine either...
They would look awesome with small spikes though... only when wearing backless clothing...

Last edited:
I'm stil trying to convince my mum to let me get my eyebrow pierced. She said I could, but than changed her mind. :(

When i was trying to get my first piercing ( such a long time ago) i just kept annoying the parents, until they gave in

just do it ;)

i am really feeling the itch for more piercings...
all this talk of tongue piercings makes me want to get mine done :D

Those hooks in your back look mighty painful. OUCH I don't have a very high pain thresh hold. Saying that though, I do have a piercing and a few tattoos. I think I'll just stick with that. I admire your courage.

just do it ;)

i am really feeling the itch for more piercings...
all this talk of tongue piercings makes me want to get mine done :D

am totally now the new owner of a shiny metal rod in my tongue lol.
its so awesome!
<3
and now im itching for more lol.

If I had snakes, I would get them a tattoo of a person on their shoulder

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

If I got a tongue piercing for a snake, would I need to get two, with the forked and all that.

didnt end up getten the venoms slept in and couldnt be bothered making the 2 hour drive to get it done. still thinking of it but i might hold off untill i have a few days off incase it bleeds like crazy like last time... customers dont like asking questions and have the person answering drooling blood while they speak to you. i want to get 2 dermal anchors in my neck where i usta have my vampire bite... other then that i want to take out most piercings and work on some tatt designs

I have my bellybutton pierced, is that an achievement? :rolleyes:
I hate any kind of pain, I got my bellybutton done when I was 16 because I wanted to be awesome (yeah I know...), then I got my nose done at 17. That’s about as far as I’d ever go with piercings, I am pretty tame, I have an extremely low pain threshold and I live in fear of any type of pointy, stabby object, my vital organs practically start shutting down at the mere sight of them.
I don’t even care for any of my peircings
anymore, they were great when I was 17 and everyone was doing it, but now I’ve grown out of them. Getting my nose done was the single most painful experience of my life.

am totally now the new owner of a shiny metal rod in my tongue lol.
its so awesome!
<3
and now im itching for more lol.

haahaha I know the feeling...I'm hoping to get transverse lobe piercings done after christmas, and my 5th dermal in mid january :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back