Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea, guns are bad! not only do they do the trauma thing, there's not way they can be cleaned thoroughly like needles can, and harbour bacteria!
I did, however, get my nose done with a gun.... i remember the hairdressers words when she said "ok, sit perfectly still, and dont suddenly rip your head backwards, that, that would be bad" -_-
and yea, my top earrings were the same when i got them done with the gun, all mound-y and gross lol.

Yeah nothing beats a good sewing needle :D I use big 1.5-2 inch long ones... did one of mine when I was drunk once... healed in like 3 months! There was almost no bruising at all! Maybe it was the booze... :rolleyes:

3 months! woah, thats ages! most of mine heal in weeks. i suppose it depends where they are though. ones through my cartilage took longer. my tragus took forever! it was tempremental for about 6 months.

yeah it was through cartilage, and the 3 months was total heal time, I could pull on it and everything and it didn't hurt

ah that's pretty sweet. i could never pierce myself. i'm such a chicken haha. i have no issue with other people inflicting pain on me, but i cant do it myself :p

ha ha I'm the opposite, I have panic attacks at piercists... then after it's like "actually, that didn'y hurt that much at all!"

Do it every time! it's strange lol

i love that rush of adrenelin when you're positive it's going to hurt like hell, and then it's done and you didnt even feel it. it's awesome...... grr now i want to go out and get something else pierced! haha

3 months! woah, thats ages! most of mine heal in weeks. i suppose it depends where they are though. ones through my cartilage took longer. my tragus took forever! it was tempremental for about 6 months.

my tragus took almost a year and a half to heal properly -_-"
it was majorly disgusting! but worth it in the end :D

ha ha this thread is giving me "the itch" curse you all! I'll tell mother you all made me do it!

Once I decide what to get done next...

i think i want to get another dermal, but i dont know where. my last one was on my lower back, and when i wore high waisted skirts the zip would rub on it, it was so annoying! hmm i dont have many options left, i dont want to get any in my face, due to my job.

I'm itching for another dermal haha...waiting for my surgical incision to heal before i do though...this one's going above my navel, instead of having the belly bar (taking the bar out, dermals look much better haha and heal better on me)

ON monday im taking a design in to get done up for a scarification. Cant wait!

ON monday im taking a design in to get done up for a scarification. Cant wait!
I can do piercings, I think I could even handle tattoos, but there is not way in hell that I could handle sections of my skin being removed.:lol:

anyone here have venoms? thinking of getting it done tmoz becuase my tongue bar was off centre but need opinions so if u have it let me know what ya think cheers

I don't really like tongue piercings, i like eyebrow piercings etc. but not really tongue piercings, too much blood for me to handle!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back