Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of those pics are just wrong. Couldn't stop though, curiosity got the better of me, had to look through all 20 pages.
ar craig as did I ..even after I was feeling my gut turning over ,my eyes were glued ..beats any hollywood house of horror....tell me one thing though ...for those that like to experiment in this type of thing ....what pleasure would you get ,by beating your meat flat and nailing it to a board ?:shock:...I mean some of those wangs dont even look like one anymore ,its just a mutilated mass ...and just what I always wanted to try as a woman ..a bunch of asparagus sticking out of my date ,whilst my girly bits are hacked at stuck with needles and even sewn together ..yeah bring it on .....:rolleyes:

Same... and Farrrrrrrrr OUT!!! Who the why the hell would you cut it in half!?!?!?!?! Those were the ones that boggled my mind the most!!! And how the hell would he pee?! Or even please himself? Or err yeh... Spose DP wouldn't be out of the question then? :? :? Beads, and a couple of piercings are ok I spose, but scrotal stretching, saline injections and splitting??? Dear LORD Lewy!!! How the hell did you come across that site? about 5% were PG... lol

Really liked the chicks tattoo's where she had like roses and stuff on her chest and belly...? can't remember exactly, it was about 15pages ago lol.

Haha I swear if I were a cat, curiosity would have killed me by now! LMAO....

Untouchables, what do you do with the suspension piercing when you arent errr.... suspended??? do you have like massive rings or bars to put in there instead when you arent suspended by hooks?

I have right bottom lip, upper left ear, 2 in each lobe, and a belly bar... Contemplating getting my nose pierced on the left and maybe multiple tongue piercings (still iffy about the tongue piercings though)...And possibly right industrial... I swear I should never have got my lip done!!! Its fired up the piercing bug again lol. Hate to see what I'm like when I get my first tatt later in the year! :shock:

After the suspension is over the hooks are removed and the pierced area is massaged to remove pockets of air created under the skin, which is usually quite bloody.
As for Bmezine its like the body modifications form of Aps in a way, most enthusiast now about it

I got sunburnt once??? does that count? I don't even wear my wedding ring or a watch, so getting any part of my body pierced is a long way off.... maybe I stopped smoking pot to soon?

.what pleasure would you get ,by beating your meat flat and nailing it to a board ?:shock:...I mean some of those wangs dont even look like one anymore ,its just a mutilated mass ..

i was tempted to have a look at the link.... but because of this, im going to stay away lol.
unless my curiosity gets the better of me >.>

After the suspension is over the hooks are removed and the pierced area is massaged to remove pockets of air created under the skin, which is usually quite bloody.
As for Bmezine its like the body modifications form of Aps in a way, most enthusiast now about it

So the holes don't close up? :? Sorry, I was pretty sheltered and dont understand how it works lol.

So you really only get it done once for a day? Or And go back and get it re-done every weekend or whenever you get the urge for the rush again? :?

Body modification is for those who don't already have the perfect body

how do people who have dermals find them? i had one in my lower back in my tattoo and it never really healed properly. i had it for 2 years and eventually i ended up pulling it out, as it never sat flat to my back. got quite annoying.

i have 12 piercings all up. used to have 14, but i took my lip and dermal ones out. and 3 tattoos. they're definately addictive. especially piercings.

I find this comment extremely judgmental and very offensive. We're here to talk about it, not put everyone down. Sheesh. If you've got nothing to put forward, don't say it.

how do people who have dermals find them? i had one in my lower back in my tattoo and it never really healed properly. i had it for 2 years and eventually i ended up pulling it out, as it never sat flat to my back. got quite annoying.

i have 12 piercings all up. used to have 14, but i took my lip and dermal ones out. and 3 tattoos. they're definately addictive. especially piercings.

I find mine good, they all sit flat (with the exception of one, but it's sinking in with taping it down) They've been the easiest things to heal

I doubt anyone has a perfect body! Im quite happy with my body...
Other forms of more common body modification, that may be more appropriate to what your talking about may include shaving/ waxing hair, Plastic surgery, make up etc etc

So you really only get it done once for a day? Or And go back and get it re-done every weekend or whenever you get the urge for the rush again? :?

Yes it is only temporary, when i did it i had very little scar tissue, if not none

Yeah dermals can be like that, i have had a few like that

Tomorrow after work i may or may not be getting some implants, so if i do i will post some pics

I find this comment extremely judgmental and very offensive. We're here to talk about it, not put everyone down. Sheesh. If you've got nothing to put forward, don't say it

Chill out mate it was just a joke :rolleyes:

Very interesting thread though

LOL I am still looking! I am fascinated and repulsed but haven't decided which is the stronger feeling yet! I don't ever want my johnson cut in half though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back