Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Changing GTP

Was just about to ask that exact thing, any pics of the others??? would love to see them!

oopps didn't see that he is also very nice as is Lotus, there very diferent looking imo diferent is good!

Wow love the green... really stunning.

Hey Chondros! He is superb! The green and violet is such an appealing combination! I still have another brother and sister (Seahorse and Gentle Fern) yet to change. All they've done so far is get lots of reddish spots, as if they are starting to rust from the dampness and humidity! :lol:

Snow and Pugsly, I will certainly take pics of my others to show you, probably not tonight though. They are all so different, and thats what I like!

Lily, obviously yours will lose its yellow and look like chondro's chondro. Your's is just taking a shed or two longer to lose it's yellow colour.

As for handling, that seems to be the major difference between "the complete chondro" and "the more complete chondro". Maxwell is now saying that chondros can be handled as pets.

I have now read two books, I've even bought a black cage to house one in. Just gotta wait I guess :(

All they've done so far is get lots of reddish spots

Very interesting the hatchy I know of which is from that clutch also is getting those. Interesting to see how they turn out, the colour change phase is fascinating, from as little as two weeks can completely change colour. Amazing really.

Yeah That is a stunner CHONDROS looks like it getting a kinda blue fhase happening???
Can't wait for those photos!

Yellow babies turn red!!!!

if i ever had one i wouldn't want it to change! i love the yellow with either blue violet or red markings there beautiful!

i just copied the link into the top of my browser they look good! ther 3rd photo is fantastic! love the eyes

Try again, here is an 18 month old female.. Stunning isnt the word.

dc3cd8c0027823d26ad5744b8e42da9b.jpg

371fd26966b890f319070a6014a66b27.jpg

f81149766556fb533602e021fa2a6c4b.jpg

Couple more, don't see many pics of these so Ill spoil you all lol. Well if Rob had a camera it would help!!

983f30b31664e82a54321eb486c28b2d.jpg

3c80175e97ed17f45978231f3091956e.jpg

f69c1d8ce3e2ec675dc0e78d131d57f1.jpg

Great little critters Lily - I can't believe the need to be a bit nasty which seems evident in some of the responses on this thread. I know that NONE of those who said unpleasant things about it would knock it back if it was offered to them. There are obviously lots of people with scythes outside the fence around the poppy field, waiting for a chance to get in and do some damage. Envy is an unpleasant sentiment at the best of times.

Chondro threads seem to elicit a frenzy of guff, opinion and ignorance on this site for some reason, whereas even the plainest looking coastals get accolades. I like them all, and after all, it's not a contest... is it?

Jamie.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Changing GTP

Pythoninfinite said:
Great little critters Lily - I can't believe the need to be a bit nasty which seems evident in some of the responses on this thread. I know that NONE of those who said unpleasant things about it would knock it back if it was offered to them. There are obviously lots of people with scythes outside the fence around the poppy field, waiting for a chance to get in and do some damage. Envy is an unpleasant sentiment at the best of times.

Chondro threads seem to elicit a frenzy of guff, opinion and ignorance on this site for some reason, whereas even the plainest looking coastals get accolades. I like them all, and after all, it's not a contest... is it?

Jamie.
Thats all crap if somethings ugly its ugly,if it looked good ide say so,with gtps there is very good colors and very ordinary :)

pugsly said:
Brett is that really you? Your not that intelligent in person.. lol, kidding mate.

Thanks Mate lol

GreenWillow: I wasn't suggesting that it would be good for financial gain, but for the people here that say they don’t like this particular GTP, in the future these will be the ones that standout as being different/sought after.

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Changing GTP

You're being very aggressive this morning Zulu - all you have to say is that it doesn't appeal to YOU... remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I don't believe any snake is "ugly" - some are just less appealing to me than others. I don't understand the appeal of black headed pythons at all, but I don't come on here and say they look like crap when people proudly post their photos. Who really cares what I (or you for that matter) think looks good? I think your avatar is one of the least pleasant I've seen here, but that's of no consequence to anyone here, so I've not raised the issue earlier than this.

Why the need to be so defensive?

Jamie.

I agree, what benefit is there to coming onto a forum and bagging someones animal ? My feeling is if you don't like someones animals either just keep it to yourself or if you really feel the need to be negative then say it's not to your liking. I can see no reason at all to come on and say "YUK".

SNKMST said:
pugsly said:
Brett is that really you? Your not that intelligent in person.. lol, kidding mate.

Thanks Mate lol

GreenWillow: I wasn't suggesting that it would be good for financial gain, but for the people here that say they don’t like this particular GTP, in the future these will be the ones that standout as being different/sought after.

I see what you mean. Thanks mate. And the point you make is true, it's things that are a bit different which tend to have more worth due to their exclusivity.

Pugsly, that little beastie is a beauty! :D I can never get enough of admiring these little green jewels!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back