Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Changing GTP

LOL.....why do GTP threads always go OTT ??? Must be all the excitement !

Snow1369 said:
if i had a GTP then i would most definatly handel it i don't see the difrence (just more expensive)
It’s your snake you can handle it if you want ! Personally I’ve never come across a single GTP that LIKED being handled !!

I think it’s a lovely looking GTP Lilly, lets se more pics as the change progresses :D

Whos got sharp eyes ?

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Changing GTP

emerald tree boa.

suriman form.

awww true.....you coulda given the kids a chance !!! :roll: :wink:

I was wondering if it was a trick question, they are similar but still pretty different.

i was going to send the winner a cookie too !! :roll:

posted the pic to see the replies boa, it's just that some people only see green & immediately think GTP !

sorry boa, you know i cant spell.

moreliaman,- i like chocotate chip ones.

Pretty easy to spot the difference in pattern and especially the head shape, but no idea what form it was, Rob's a machine, didn't even have a bikini on too!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Changing GTP

I think the majority would see that snake as a GTP, especially from ther side like that. Even from my comfy armchair I knew what it was though :lol:

Moreliaman said:
posted the pic to see the replies boa, it's just that some people only see green & immediately think GTP !

Bikinis on boas... hehehe! :lol: Their mouths look very different from gtp mouths

sorry moreliaman, but you asked if anyone could tell, and i just love emeralds, if i could legally keep exotics that is what i would keep.

Pugsly,- i may well be sitting here in my hot pink bikini. :lol: (inserts image into everyones brain).

FINE !! next time i'll post a harder pic !! (runs off in a huff!)

(ill take a few more pics when i have my camera back ....just for you true ! :wink: but i want pics of your stunning herps (preferably without pink bikini's) in exchange!)

Pugsly,- i may well be sitting here in my hot pink bikini. (inserts image into everyones brain).
Eww :(

Pugsly,- i may well be sitting here in my hot pink bikini. (inserts image into everyones brain).

PMSL, I bet you are too.. Im guessing 36 C??

hahah being a bit generous there Steve aren’t you mate lol

re Changing

boa said:
I agree, what benefit is there to coming onto a forum and bagging someones animal ? My feeling is if you don't like someones animals either just keep it to yourself or if you really feel the need to be negative then say it's not to your liking. I can see no reason at all to come on and say "YUK".
When pike said it looked a bit rough around the gills he got bagged for stating the obvious,nice snake that,is boring,and you dont get any bites :wink: :lol:

Re: re Changing

zulu said:
How many breeders get on aussie pythons giving out imfo like True blue,the majority stay away from the forums because they think thheir poo dont stink,True blues poo stinks :lol:

Im sure most of your experinced herpers sit here watching the bickering & then think "whats the point" to offer advice (and then if they do they get slated unless they are Mr/Mrs/Miss sunshinesouttabutthole)

RE: Re: re Changing

moreliaman, but they look much better when im in my bikini. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back