Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All snakes can vary in temperaments, in some species you can come across the ones that will take a snap and the other more placid snakes. I also find the hardest thing to do when handling a snake is removing it from the cage, especially some of my larger snakes. As long as you are committed to handling your snakes a few times a week I'm sure you will be able to handle it with ease. Hope I helped. Eamonn.

...and if you get one of the nasty ones you have 14 foot and anger tipped with a mouth full of teeth to deal with rather than a small Children's! :D Have fun!

and?

each to there own, if it turns out not to be a handling snake, ill have 14 ft of beautifull olive python to enjoy and take photo's of. dont be so negative ;)

I thought my spotted was chilled but apparently not. got bitten yesterday. lol. my woma is nice tho. =)

I would say bredli, both of myne are amazingly reluctant to bite on a regular basis (unless food is involved hahaha I got in the way once and copped it, nasty... But generally thats with any python if you get in the way at feeding time!)

Nat ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back