Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you again Duga - when it gets a wee bit difficult the nitwits come out of the woodwork and trivialise what could be a very useful debate...

I'm not religious so I can't even call on him/her for help!!!

J.

I'm with you again Duga - when it gets a wee bit difficult the nitwits come out of the woodwork and trivialise what could be a very useful debate...

im not going to getinto your argument,cos im not as smart as youse guys, i was just answering the question posed by the person who started the thread,
agreed its a useful debate but whose thread is it?

i'm with you afro,

i want it, please........... if it's not a hybrid or intergrade then it's one stunning coastal

africancichlidau said:
Hybrid, a very nice hybrid, wanna sell it?

i don't think she would sell as it's her favourite snakie! but, what would a (unknown hybird, coastal???) like that be worth?

to a hybrid lover about the same price as a normal snake that size, to a hybrid hater it's worth nothing,

steve6610 said:
to a hybrid lover about the same price as a normal snake that size, to a hybrid hater it's worth nothing,

witch would be?

I do know some people who do improve colour of their Coastal carpets by breading with jungles time to time.
And I asure you they are not from Port macquarie.

I call them hybrids.

in my opinion a proven breeder would be worth around the $300.00 mark, unproven i'd pay about $200 to $250.00 if i was buying it as a coastal hybrid...........

but thats just my opinion,

Rosemary said:
Earlier in this forum someone mentioned a Grafton Coastal. I am just curious to see what they look like, can someone please post a pic if they have one available.
Thanks

Caught this guy at Copmanhurst in 1990. He is the classic Grafton Carpet. Wild causght. some say intergrade and some say pure coastal. Either way he is pure something.

I have asked before and will ask again. what is the difference between a diamond and a coastal? someone asked the scientific name of a Port Mac and that can only be given if you have a way of determining sub species. and I have never seen one. It seems very subjective.

I.e. Bredli have more than 9 scales between the eyes. Spilota dont. simple. But whow do you scientifically differentiate coastal from diamond???

Pythoninfinite said:

J.

gee I hope you wasnt taking about me....pmsl

Peter, thanks for posting that pic, certainly a lovely snake
Rosemary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back