Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well i can FINALLY post here! YAY lol
so on mothers day i head down to sydney to pick up
my missus's present for mums day :) hahahaha yeah
i pulled the old i will get "you" a present i want aaaanyway
here he is my new 100%HET darwin Osiris owned by me hatched by Colin :)

10559770.d0eff982.1024.jpg

10587646.ffc4a93c.1024.jpg

10587644.066fa7f9.1024.jpg

That is one of the best darwins I've seen love it mate I'm sure youse will both love the pressy haha

Hi Colin,

Is that hatchling of NATO's pure Variegata or is it from a jag to Darwin pairing. Please don't take this the wrong way or as any kind of accusation. I'm just curious because of it's reduced pattern and intense colour.

I too can finally add to this thread.... my new 16 month boy....

Attachments

• IMG_2392.jpg
    IMG_2392.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_2387.jpg
    IMG_2387.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_2391.jpg
    IMG_2391.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_2390.jpg
    IMG_2390.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 68
Ra is a stunner, whats on the background? is it like lino or a wallpaper or fake rocks?
very cool

thanks for the compliments but its easy to take shots when the subject is good
that lil darwin is the least flighty and least bitie i didnt think it was possible
but hes on par with my md and shes as mellow as bob marley on holliday in
amsterdam lol
Love the analogy!

The background was purchased from an aquarium shop. It's a plastic photo background. I chose it for this boy because he very occasionally makes unspeakable messes and I like something that looks good, but is easy to clean. Here's an example of his recent work. This involved a poo he'd been saving up - perhaps 2 or 3 rats-worth.
DSC03739.jpg

I have used a tropical poster covered with a couple layers of Estapol in another enclousre, but these are hard to find. The aquarium backgrounds come in big rolls and are cheap. That one was $10 per meter.

Hi Colin,

Is that hatchling of NATO's pure Variegata or is it from a jag to Darwin pairing. Please don't take this the wrong way or as any kind of accusation. I'm just curious because of it's reduced pattern and intense colour.
Pure Darwins regularly have that sort of variation. You don't need to introduce a harmful mutation to get awesome animals.

A couple of Darkwins (sorry for stealing your phrase Corey !!!!!!:D:D) hopefully a few of the offspring will be even darker.....

Attachments

• Darwin 1.jpg
    Darwin 1.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 149
Hey all - I've finally got around to taking some decent Pics - here's my little fella (haven't come up with a decent name for him yet). He's nearly 6 months and is finally learning some manners :lol:.

I finally figured out what all the fuss was about them shedding. They come out all nice and sh^t hot and shiney.

Last edited:
Hi Colin,

100%het for albino, Colin is a straight shooter mate and for the money i payed their is no way hes a jag and if he was i would have to go back to sydney and passionately kiss Colin I think we'll give that suggestion a miss mate :D for giving me the bargin of a decade lol
ps im not kiddin Colin if hes got jag in him im comin back to kiss ya umm not with me you won't thanks nathan.. he's a pure 100% het for albino darwin :D so I'm safe from your lewd advances mate haha but na hes just a stunner darwin but im bias :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Colin,

no offence taken.. that clutch were from pure variegata's being a SXR line albino darwin male x 100% het for albino female. the patterning is a little different but are from pure lines with no rpm's/jags or hybrids etc involved with this clutch or the parent animals that I used to breed them. not that I have any problem with those animals.. I just don't have a problem telling people what the animals they purchased or are looking to purchase from me actually are to the best of my knowledge.

and as NatoRey said for the price I sold him for he's definitely not a jag/rpm :)

Thanks for clearing that up Colin. As I wrote in another thread RP's have come so far in the last couple of years that it's almost impossible to tell the difference visually between them and RPM's.

well i can FINALLY post here! YAY lol
so on mothers day i head down to sydney to pick up
my missus's present for mums day :) hahahaha yeah
i pulled the old i will get "you" a present i want aaaanyway
here he is my new 100%HET darwin Osiris owned by me hatched by Colin :)

10559770.d0eff982.1024.jpg

10587646.ffc4a93c.1024.jpg

10587644.066fa7f9.1024.jpg

ohhhhhh really Nathan!!!!! Ur busted big time babe!! Osiris is my snake n I c Ur passing him off as 1 of Ur own!! Well I never!! lol and U used Mother's Day as an excuse, U told me it was cause I was a good mum lol Maybe I will buy "U" an Albino Dawin female to go with Osiris 4 Father's Day!!! hehehehe ahhh well Ur lucky i love U babe lol

thats an amazing looking little snake!!

lucky bugger,....(well, lucky MrsNatoRey anyway!!) :p

ohhh crap! i swear its not what it looks like i swear!
ohhh man it was an accident ya kno it just kinda happend... an ya kno its like
um well its well heres the thing......um

goodbye now!
:O

ohhhhhh really Nathan!!!!! Ur busted big time babe!! Osiris is my snake n I c Ur passing him off as 1 of Ur own!! Well I never!! lol and U used Mother's Day as an excuse, U told me it was cause I was a good mum lol Maybe I will buy "U" an Albino Dawin female to go with Osiris 4 Father's Day!!! hehehehe ahhh well Ur lucky i love U babe lol

you can keep an eye on nathan now your a member MrsNatoRey :D welcome to the forum and Im pleased you like your het albino darwin Osiris

thats an amazing looking little snake!!

lucky bugger,....(well, lucky MrsNatoRey anyway!!) :p

Thank u Chris, he's a lil cutie isnt he :)

Hahaha yes Colin, i will keep an eye on him :) lol and thank u 4 my lil beauty, he's not only a stunner but has an awesome nature as well!! I couldnt be more pleased with my new lil boy!! :) Nath and I will definately keep u posted on his progress

And to u Nathan!! lol I will have to excuse u for ur lapse in judgement. He's such a stunner why wouldnt u try 2 pawn him off as ur own ;) hehehehe

Last edited:
your welcome and I'm glad you both like him so much :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back