Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Todays pic

Just took this photo 3 mins ago brother / sister to mayhems they are now 10 months old and this one is 132 grams and eats a velvet rat every six days and has NEVER missed or knocked back a feed...cheers solar 17 [baden]
3886360410_8248892a57.jpg

an updated pic of one of my little ones
I'd love it to stay like this ;)

Attachments

• 011_wm.jpg
    011_wm.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 80
Any chance i can leave a deposit on one and hopefully by 2015 ill have it paid off lol

Well my last one to change certainly did it in a hurry. One week ago this little one was still yellow!

Attachments

• gtp female.jpg
    gtp female.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 123
Yeah Mayhem now that Ive had a proper look at it I can see its not pure, theres a fair bit of blue on the head...still a beautiful gtp though

Hey guys,

Trying to find sites that sell GTP's anyone know any i can only find 1...

Cheers

Yeah Mayhem now that Ive had a proper look at it I can see its not pure, theres a fair bit of blue on the head...still a beautiful gtp though

Its not so much the blue (especially seeing its a juvie and just changed colour) - its the regularity of the white dots down the spine and also the tone of green... pure aussies (at least the ones I'd be putting my money on) generally have a fairly unbroken white line down the center of the spine...

Its not 100% rule, but as I said, more a judgement based upon the pure aussies that I'll be putting my money on.

Last edited:
beginner at keeping GTP's on page 2
to an expert on page 19
what a transformation & in just 17 pages

beginner at keeping GTP's on page 2
to an expert on page 19
what a transformation & in just 17 pages

Who said anything about being an expert? Its a forum and I put an opinion forward, as is done on a forum. You might also notice that I justified my reasons for why thats my opinion in this particular case, so the smartass comments aren't really needed thanks mate.

& I just put my opinion forward :D
some aussie greens don't have any striping, just a few spots & can vary in colour just like anything

& I just put my opinion forward :D
some aussie greens don't have any striping, just a few spots & can vary in colour just like anything

No, you didn't, you just put a cheap swipe at me forward. What you have finally put above is an opinion and some helpful information (rather than a swipe at someone) and we thank you for it :)

And as I said, the ones I'll be putting my money down on do (have a fairly solid stripe) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back