Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
peter: which profile is this??

hehe thanx beardy! I try! Actually I dont, my diet consists on chocolate, CC's, and lots of jogging hahaha.

hahaha nice one :D

Hot, and loves Snakes! (and horses, and Orcas, and Spiders and about a zillion other animals ) :)

Hot, and loves Snakes! (and horses, and Orcas, and Spiders and about a zillion other animals )

What a coincedence Nina, I have a snake and people call me a horse and I love Free willy :):):) hehehehehe

was that pic taken for a modelling portfolio Nina? Absolutely babelicious

junglemad: sorta, was more of a b'day pressie, there are others I cant post on here ;)

soul: she's into horses huh? I'll have to have a chat with her!

Sorry this pic looks all sweet and fun-lovin’ BECAUSE I’M NOT REALLY LIKE THAT!!! OKAY!!!!!!! Hehehe I’m a mean SOB with a bad attitude and I’ll punch you in the mouth for even looking at me!! 8) Truth be told my 9yr old daughter was cracking me up with her silly, but effective attempts to get me to smile for the camera (something I loathe doing!) :D

Also a big thanks to Sdaji for the modelling of his lovely big female Water Python. She was absolutely gorgeous!

They're awesome pictures and the python is beautiful! What a cheeky grin your littel girl has lol. Love to see kids relaxed and enjoying interacting with snakes, we've got quite a collection of pictures of our kids and the animals we keep coming along too, they make for interesting show and tell days at school along with shed snake skins :D

Cheers, Kersten.

Here's a shot from our wedding... and then one which is a bit more recent (and casual!!!)

This is the only one i have of myself

66409389.img.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back