Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I've been told that a few times before but I don't see it. At least I can think of a few worse people to look like :)

Ha ha ha, not a beauty contest maybe but I think the contenders,(all hot female herpers on this site), need to do the swim suit thing, dont you all agree.
Come on reptililia, show us your front side in a bikini, that goes double for you juglgrl.

Yes occasionally I have a good idea. And this one is a ripper. Lets just hope that they do the right thing and give us blokes a preveiw, as none of us are shovinistic pigs at all.

No....not at all ;)

I think it's just become something more than a beauty contest :?

Kris.

Its gonna get ugly in here soon... I can feel it :? :roll:

No it wont, we just need to be nice to each other, and a few pics of bikini clad hot women is very nice to say the least.

well heres me without my bikini top on, keep it in your pants, :lol: and another fishing up near you trueblue, off hinchenbrook island.

I found one that didnt destroy the camera, Thats me being held.

Hows the teeth on those spaniads southy. scary ah.

I found one that didnt destroy the camera, Thats me being held.

Hows the teeth on those spaniads southy. scary ah.

yeah caught some good fish up there, most had big teeth, its funny how i hold a hammerhead i caught up there trying to keep my fingers away from its mouth

Caught a few barracda, some huge, they scare the crap out of me, every time you atempt to get the hook out they try to latch on to you, and man the teeth on those things is I sight to behold.
Sorry for going off topic.

NinaPeas, jnglegirl and pythonrockchick r hotties

Come on Rob, show yourself. You have to show the ladies as herp girls dont do blind dates.........

NNEEEIIILLLL your beds on fire!!!!.....am I the only one sad enough to actually remember the episodes well enough to quote from them? :oops:

My favourite line ever was "CLIIIIFFFF!!!!" If you saw the last ever episode you'll know why that's funny :roll:

Kris doesn't even know who the young ones are....he thinks I've finally snapped my last frayed ends of sanity.

Don't mean to sound like a kill joy (im far from it)
But maybe the females that have posted their pics don't want to be commented on they aren't on "show" for that purpose so to speak.
Don't want to sound like a wet blanket but seems abit disrespectful and desperate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back