Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
True blue I share your sense of humour...... often leads me into trouble....

Bring on the bikini runway....

david, yes same here, as well as my sometimes brutal honesty.

I honestly don't think for a moment either of you meant it badly, I don't know either of you to judge that kind of thing, let's face it-at the moment we're all words on a screen. I don't think it really ever hurts anyone to receive a compliment. I think Yayo's point was that a line got crossed. And I agree, though I'm not saying that everyone who passed on a compliment was doing something wrong.

I honestly don't think for a moment either of you meant it badly, I don't know either of you to judge that kind of thing, let's face it-at the moment we're all words on a screen.

I'm words and a picture :lol:

Well back to the tiger ( I want one ). lol and I think this was a great post it just dont seem like its going to stop and its nice to see who we are chatting with.

Come children lets play nice

Sorry Im lost now, remeber Im of male inteligence.

yayo said:
Don't mean to sound like a kill joy (im far from it)
But maybe the females that have posted their pics don't want to be commented on they aren't on "show" for that purpose so to speak.
Don't want to sound like a wet blanket but seems abit disrespectful and desperate :)

Coming from a someone who has a Storm Trooper dry humping as their avatar on a site fequented by children .... :roll:

Mick(for michaelh)

Its "thrusting" princess.
I don't see it making passes at people or showing anything disrespectful am I?
Does it offend your pretty little eyes?

And if you read my sig its in reference to duff man from the simpsons......Is that also "un suitable" for children who frequent channel 10?

There you go pumpkin I didn't want to offend you with my vulgar humour..... pffft

It doesn't worry me in the slightest. I just find it ironic that you are so worried about disrespecting people and had that as your avatar.

Oh and as for the petty name calling - say what you will. It only reflects badly on yourself.

Mick(for michaelh)

pmsl..........p.......m.......g.........d...........f.............s.........l...............
Are you two going to start poking your tongues out at eachother or will you meet out on the oval after school's done?

Who is it bothering?
Is it vulgar?
And why is it ironic, He's not pretending to "dry hump" as you call it, Its also a dance move.
Ironic would be me asking to see girls in bikini's.
And it obviously does bother you if you took the time to write it about it.

Please if anyone (except buck) finds it offensive say so and i will remove it.
There are better ways to go about it buck, Making a petty squabble about it is not one.
My original "Thrusting storm trooper" will be living in my avatar window until someone is genuinely offended not just saying something for the sake of it ;)

ALSO check your sig before you start pointing fingers funny boy *yawn*

**Thrust away stormy**

All I am saying is that someone who has been here longer than 5 mins would know that similar avatars have been banned in the past. I find it ironic as stated before because you are trying to display high morals and at the same time have an avatar which has been seen as questionable in the past on a site frequented by children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back