Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good point Yayo, it's just a shame that the objectifying of women is being encouraged by some who should know better.

Sometimes it must seem as if!
You really are a CLIFF!
(I know diferent episode to the one you are talking about)

this thread had been really cool, we see the bold and the beautiful and we don't see the gutless wonders...all good

"Hey kids, stop snogging and pay attention to me
Coz if you're a wild eyed loner standing at the gates of oblivion
Then hitch a ride with us, cuz we're on the last freedom moped out of nowhere city
And we haven't even told our parents what time we'll be back"

I'm stopping now....really.... :oops:

Junglemad am i one of the beautiful ones? :D
Just joking dont get any ideas

Very good point Yayo, it's just a shame that the objectifying of women is being encouraged by some who should know better.

That sounds like something an ugly person would say :lol: :lol:

j/k no offence intended.. :wink:

Oh goodness, the words on the screen.....must go kill myself. Actually to be honest I consider myself to be quite ugly :D But that isn't the point and you know it ;)

Kersten ;)

Kris you are some kind of split personality hemaphrodite...who are we talking to this time??

ps Yayo, i suppose you are cute in your own special way although you aren't enough to turn me to the dark side

Yup, that's me/us. I've even named them all.

Want to touch my......... cat?

I apologise in advance......

Especially for the Goatie..... what was I thinking? You'd think one of your mates would tell you it looks crap don't you!

Oh god, is that real? :eek: I'm a deep shade of green. That's a gorgeous animal.

Am I missing something here?

The cat is named Mohan...... and no that chain the keeper is holding didn't make me feel any safer at all.

Stevo, I honestly dont have a pic of me on the computer other wise I would.
Kris, its only a bit of fun, hell dont take life so serious.

Pic is real, I have a whole CD full of the pics.

I took a couple of friends of mine to Dreamworld to walk with the tigers for their wedding present.

Costs $400 but is well worth it as alot of the money goes to conservation as there are very few bengals left in the wild, something most Herpers can empathise with...

Very worth while.

Kris,-Sorry, about me commenting on the females looks, I did not mean any offence to any one,(nor do I want a blind date as my girlfreind would kill me), I thought it was quite complementry in a fun sort of way, but hey thats my sence of humor, any way sorry if I offended any one as thats was not my intention.
But hey a bikini parade would be cool. :wink:

I'm not offended by anything you've said to be honest, in fact I'm not actualy offended as such by anything anyone has said. I just thought alot of it was a bit sad really. I'm not sure it was anyone's intent to put women down by doing it but it does come across that way .

I'm with Rob.

Oh, and to be fair, the young guys can do their own parade in a separate post that Rob & I dont ahve to look at

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back