Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, now Moosenoose....don't be using that logic stuff like that.

moosenoose said:
It's a little bit petty picking on an avatar like that :p Especially when your bloke is trying to get through a turnstile sideways Buck :lol:

Yeah you are probably right but it's also a bit petty picking on a couple of tongue in cheek comments about a couple of girls who willingly put their pics up for public scrutiny.

Kris said:
Now, now Moosenoose....don't be using that logic stuff like that.

Speaking of logic I'm still struggling with this ...

Yayo said:
This is just my opinion but I really doubt that a few exotics escaping and breeding would make a massive impact on Australias ECO system I think its just a case of the government trying to flex its muscles and show they have power like lets face it the government brought one animal we will never get rid of and are breeding worse then rabbits and moving into parts of Australia where the government said they could never survive (Im talking about cane toads).

Buck, I hear you here mate. ''cane toads went out of control so other exotics wont'' is what yayo seems to be saying in his post.

Yes, I'm struggling with that one too, but I was under the impression it came from another thread. Are we now that desperate that it's time to bring up extraneous arguments in order to be "the winner"?

What does that have to do with this thread?
Also im sure if the Admins/Moderators find it offensive it will be gone by midday tomorrow.
Im not going to say anything more on this matter because it obvious you are just a trouble making public hero with nothing better to do at 12.50am (No offence to the rest of you people on-Including me :p)
By all means if you have something worthwhile or appropriate to ask/say to me I will be more then happy to reply etc but im not going to play "school yard" games with you on a subject that has no bearings at all.
As I said in my previous post If people find it offensive i will remove it but I won't respond to such silly requests because you are bored.
Also I am pretty sure the females that put their pictures up in this thread didn't do it to be "scrutinized" I think you need to take a few days to learn some etiquette because your "people skills" don't seem to be your forte'.
I started this thread for abit of fun and to put names to faces not to put people on "display" like quality cuts of meat, And if you can't enjoy the thread and have some good clean fun then please don't let the door hit you in the @ss.

Pssschhttt Yayo....Over and out!

Kris said:
Yes, I'm struggling with that one too, but I was under the impression it came from another thread. Are we now that desperate that it's time to bring up extraneous arguments in order to be "the winner"?

Are you serious???? Does it matter where it came from???? That's like saying you can't question anything that happens in Parlimentry question time at a press conference because it didn't happen at the press conference.

In a way it's kind of understandable, i mean a thread where we show a picture of ourselves is just a joke anyway, look at me and aint i just the sexpot from hell. I put a photo of Ivan Milat up and only Reptililian sensed something was wrong, she thought it was Saddam Hussein, she was close.
This thread is just for fun so aint the place to grill foolish statements, plenty of room for that on the other threads. :wink:

yayo said:
What does that have to do with this thread?
Also im sure if the Admins/Moderators find it offensive it will be gone by midday tomorrow.
Im not going to say anything more on this matter because it obvious you are just a trouble making public hero with nothing better to do at 12.50am (No offence to the rest of you people on-Including me :p)
By all means if you have something worthwhile or appropriate to ask/say to me I will be more then happy to reply etc but im not going to play "school yard" games with you on a subject that has no bearings at all.
As I said in my previous post If people find it offensive i will remove it but I won't respond to such silly requests because you are bored.
Also I am pretty sure the females that put their pictures up in this thread didn't do it to be "scrutinized" I think you need to take a few days to learn some etiquette because your "people skills" don't seem to be your forte'.
I started this thread for abit of fun and to put names to faces not to put people on "display" like quality cuts of meat, And if you can't enjoy the thread and have some good clean fun then please don't let the door hit you in the @ss.

Pssschhttt Yayo....Over and out!

You started the school yard games "pumpkin". I was trying to make a simple point in a mature manner and you took offence and started name calling.If you want I can also find some more of your posts where you have been somewhat argumentative yourself so it seems that I am not the only one who suffers from your so called "boredom".

Actually I'm not serious, this is a net forum...it's words on a screen. If you are referring to whether or not I consider what I said before a sensible statement then yes I do. You're trying to make a case for him being petty and hypocritical about his objecting to how he perceives women have been treated in this thread by bringing in a point from a thread from days ago. It's sad.
I'll leave you here to sit and think up some scathing and (in your own mind) witty reply to this. I've no doubt you'll find someone else to have a go at while I'm sleeping.

Parko and Buck go check the thread "keeping illegaly".
Next time i will write it in latin since either of you seem to be too good with english.

P.S Parko if this thread is such a joke and you took the time to find and host a picture of Ivan Millat then dosen't that make you more of a joke?

Yayo's final thought:
Im tired and im going to bed

Take care of yourself......and each other (Jerry springer)

Breaker Breaker...... Yayo over and out!

Kris said:
Actually I'm not serious, this is a net forum...it's words on a screen. If you are referring to whether or not I consider what I said before a sensible statement then yes I do. You're trying to make a case for him being petty and hypocritical about his objecting to how he perceives women have been treated in this thread by bringing in a point from a thread from days ago. It's sad.
I'll leave you here to sit and think up some scathing and (in your own mind) witty reply to this. I've no doubt you'll find someone else to have a go at while I'm sleeping.

"None are more unjust in their judgements of others than those who have a high opinion of themselves. " Charles Haddon Spurgeon 1834-1892, British Baptist Preacher

Yayo, ofcourse this thread is a joke, it's light hearted, i love a good joke that's why i posted an Ivan Milat photo as myself. I was a part of the joke and got it, you dont seem to get it but that's perfectly okay, dont worry i'm sure you are a good chick anyway. It's a joke, you might not get it but nevertheless i enjoyed myself. Like Stevo pretending he was a woman, it's called fun.

Parko said:
In a way it's kind of understandable, i mean a thread where we show a picture of ourselves is just a joke anyway, look at me and aint i just the sexpot from hell. I put a photo of Ivan Milat up and only Reptililian sensed something was wrong, she thought it was Saddam Hussein, she was close.
This thread is just for fun so aint the place to grill foolish statements, plenty of room for that on the other threads. :wink:
Damn, THAT'S who it was! :lol:

Yours sincerely, Ivan.
PS want a lift somewhere?

This thread is huge! I have to add to it.
Pic is of me on my latest dive trip to the Red Sea, Egypt and a totally random one.

Whoa... sorry guys, tried to resize. Not an arrogant individual at all...haha!

Why won't anyone believe me? LOL!!!

I'll be happy to post a bikini shot of me. I just have to ask Luke for permission and maybe the photo as well.
As for the petty arguments, I too dont like them. If you are going to argue on here dont make it petty , have a full on crack at each other.
So bring on the nude women and ban kids from this site. jmo
Cheers and breaker breaker rodger dodger over and out Stevette

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back