Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ROFL BargainBucket. Me too, only you start with the Aussie comoonwealth games Brad Pitt first.

ROFL BargainBucket. Me too, only you start with the Aussie comoonwealth games Brad Pitt first.

HAHAHAHAHA

Come on Pete... Dont exaggerate, start with the guy he bashed the crap out of first, and then your getting warmer..

LOL kidding, like I can talk!

Well i hit hardly any branches in my fall from the ugly tree, it was the huge boulder at the bottom that done most of the damage !
whacky097.gif

Ok about time i posted one of myself up, its from january and isnt the best pic at all but better then a pic thats 3years old!

I cant see any carrots so i could only assume their hidden somehow :?

PS If you dont understand its to do with rabbits. :)

haha you guys cant help yourselfs someone will be booted soon hahahahaha :lol:

I dont understand what the problem is its completely rabbit related :wink:
Rabbits eat carrots didnt you know that.

No idea, but my three year old son found the second picture amusing...can't say that I did. I think I should have known better than to open this thread with the kids around by now.

longtom said:
this looks like a wellknowen herper does any one know him?????lol ha ha ha

dscn0058_191%20%28Medium%29.jpg

bikini_107.jpg

hahahaha

A bikini shot !

Where's trueblue now ? He is going to love this!!

:D

edit note: changed quote to show the pic with the 'yukky' bits covered. Keeping it clean here. ;)

Nobodys posted a picture of themselves in awhile! I'm new so I'll put this in..

bullshit thats so not u and least trueblue got a bikini

well hey! that other dude was in a bikini so i thought why not? lol

I am extremely pleased to be able to confirm, that is indeed Ms April Hobbs pictured above :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back