Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill be waiting, discont for bikini wearing customers.

Haha.. the less material, the higher the discount, i would imagine..?

TrueBlue said:
Ill be waiting, discont for bikini wearing customers.

OK, I'll wear a strand or two of dental floss for an olive. What sort of discount should I expect??

OK, I'll wear a strand or two of dental floss for an olive. What sort of discount should I expect??

Haha.. now tell me you didn't save my pic before you deleted it olive! :lol:

lol, yes mrbredli is right again.
olivehyra, if you do that YOU have to buy me an olive.!!

MrBredli said:

Haha.. now tell me you didn't save my pic before you deleted it olive! :lol:

I dont know how to :oops: I'm just a simple country boy who gets distracted by all these computer thingies :?

I don't know Olive...your avatar tells me that you're a hot 21 year old computer geek....isn't that how the avatar analysis works these days?

Did you want me to re-post it for you? :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

hey true blue...don't say you're gone...say you've knocked off for a smokoe...and you'll be back later on hey true blue..

a touch pissed..shhh!

so does this mean if i pick up my male jungle, you know the one you promised me from the next clutch, and i wear a bikini i get a discount?? i hope you have a strong stomach and a bucket mate!

Kersten said:
I don't know Olive...your avatar tells me that you're a hot 21 year old computer geek....isn't that how the avatar analysis works these days?

I thought it was a reverse polar thing??? That would make me a hot 21 year old supermodel. Think Zoolander without the attitude :wink:

Oooohhhhh I get it now. But I'm still confused about mine :( I got the ugly, I got the younger (Siouxsie's in her 50's now I think)....but I can't quite figure out the man bit....it's the damned boobs that screw it up every time :shock:

Ha ha ha, junglemad, please dont!. the price will go up.

TrueBlue said:
Ha ha ha, junglemad, please dont!. the price will go up.
I'm thinking this is not an equal market :( It might be worth my while to "hire" some bikini clad female to purchase snakes off Mr. Blue???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back