Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that really you april :shock: , NINA !!, someones trying to steel your title.

hahahaha you dont get hotties like that loving snakes u got aNYMORE PICCYS :mrgreen:

MrBredli said:
I am extremely pleased to be able to confirm, that is indeed Ms April Hobbs pictured above :lol:

HOW DO U KNOW FOR SURE MR BREDI

TrueBlue said:
Is that really you april :shock: , NINA !!, someones trying to steel your title.

HAHAHA STOLE i think she just took the title i havent seen nins in a bikini yet

AprilHobbs said:
hes got a point :roll:

hahah april hobs has been BUSTED FAKER !!!! HEHE BUT SHES STILL HOT WHO EVER IT IS :lol:

MrBredli said:
It's not her title anymore, it's yours :lol:

Sorry Nina :oops:

haha youn dont evenknow if its her or not im protesting :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :!: :!:

okay, so that first one was a professional photo, by a very talented photographer - heres another one then, me on the right - hardly any makeup (hence the visually attractive pimple on my head) and drunk as a skunk - sorry to disappoint yas but i dont photograph as well at a pub but i still love my reptiles - hey Mr B?!

Ok, i'll take April's pic when she comes to pick up her snake, then the title goes to April, happy?

HA, It definitely is me - i meant you have a point coz Mr. Bredli has seen other photos too but never met me..its kewl if yas dont believe me, im not some freak whos going to post a pic of a complete stranger - speshly just on a herp site! lol

Yes, April is a total herp freak, and i mean that in the nicest possible way :wink:

Any more pics April?. I really really really love bikinis.

Nina?, Nina who?.

lol, yep ive got more photos but i think ive kicked up enough of a stink for one night - albys already protesting..hmm :oops:

maybe Mr B can confirm when i come visit him and TrueBlue can confirm when I come get my BHPs at the end of the year? :D lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back