Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favourite Common Herp???

• Greeny

Votes: 15 10.3%
  • Roughy

Votes: 17 11.6%
  • Woma

Votes: 14 9.6%
  • BHP

Votes: 21 14.4%
  • Jungle

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Olive

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Water

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Bredli

Votes: 23 15.8%
  • Scrubby

Votes: 15 10.3%
  • Any Anteresia

Votes: 13 8.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

eladidare

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
what common herp (no albino's, hypo's, axanthic's or leucistic's) would be your favourite, if they were all the same price what would you buy first???

i'm not too sure if all those are "common"... the roughy for example? as in rough scaled python or rough tailed skink? if you are referring to the python then i don't think they are common :|?

and you missed the most obvious of all... THE COMMON BROWN SNAKE!

had to vote scrubby on the options given.

i meant "normal", sorry to all the picky people!
and by herps, sorry i only put snakes, but seriously lizards and turtles are pretty gosh darn boring!!!
go the scrubbies!!!
nothing beats dodging a 15ft angry scrubby!!!

eladidare I can understnad you calling blue tongues boring but beardies are loads of fun !!!

lizards and turtles are WAY more active and interesting than any python. Dont get me wrong i love my snakes but nothing beats the more active herps.

interesting how many people dont find GTP to be the best! some results up there that im surprised at. i believe that the resultd are greatly influenced by the animals people have kept, for instance i chose woma but if i had kept a gtp or roughy i may have chosen them. either way the scrubby shocked me, shame they are so aggresive!

I'd have chosen gtp, if I realised it was an option:xSo it should be -1 for the bhp and +1 for the gtp:p

I'd have chosen gtp, if I realised it was an option:xSo it should be -1 for the bhp and +1 for the gtp:p

it was on top of the list, greeny! ive only ever called them greenys or green ones, so many complaints about this thread so far its like im back in the states!
next ill put green tree python morelia viridis... sorry, bout the mix up guys but seriously... :rolleyes:

Nah, not that it was wrongly put, I was just too lazy to read the whole thing :p Sorry about that.

Hmm, interesting list of "common herps" :|
Give me a bluey any day... :)

Nah, not that it was wrongly put, I was just too lazy to read the whole thing :p Sorry about that.

lol... and i was too lazy to put a better description...
its quite surprising to see how many people would rather have scrubbies or bredli over the greens or RSP's...

and i apologize again for the "common" part, i could of worded it alot better!

If by "common" you mean "around my area" mine would be EWD, diamonds, and lacies.

The diamonds and lacies you have to be lucky to find but anyday of the week i can go to my best EWD spot and find them basking in the trees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back