Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
white lipped python ,gtp,blue phase green tree snake and bredli

mine is bredli, diamond,black & gold jungle,olive,md,coastal,scrubby,and of course if i was a millionaire my fave would be gtp.

Boelen's Python and GTP are my fav two. There are some amazing Ball Pythons around too.

Attachments

• boelens.jpg
    boelens.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 66
  • chondro.jpg
    chondro.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 66
i think a full grown green annaconda would be awsome for sheer power and size and shock value..... though feeding could become a problem ......imagine your mother in law's reaction
" come and see my new pet mum....." :twisted:
for beauty i'd have to say blue phase gtp

I think it would have to be the King of all venomous snakes the King Cobra followed by the Beautiful Diamond

I have a few, mine are the Night Tigers, Green tree pythons, bhp's, B&W jungles, striped jungles, albino olives, albino BHP's, albino burmese and normal burmese pythons.

there told you I had a few lol I love huge snakes.
Cheers Jody

basicly the jungles out of Jungle Freaks collection I love more brighter and ore colour than black phases Gold and Lemon phase. and his striped phases.

cheers Jody

Pythons Rule

Too many pythons too pic a favourite but these definately would be on my shopping list if we could legally keep exotics-Rainbow Boas.

those rainbow boas are spectacular!
i've never seen them before!!

My fav is definatly GTP, they just amaze me, closely followed by Eye lash vipers.

my favourite snake world wide would be the Black Mamba!
in australia probably have to say coastal carpets or inland taipan!

of course...
but what tool song has one straight meaning...
but in reference to his son, his father is his inner demon
while H, may actually be about his son/father relationships... of course it pulls in other things....

i take a slightly different perspective of judith,,,
despite all the bad, that god gave to one of "his faithful", possibly showing that he isn't there, she never stopped believing.
leading into wings, with the whole, "if you exist, with everything you did to her, your perfect job come again, she doesn't deserve just her legs back, she deserves wings.

I don't know where you get this stuff from, but if you want to know what the songs are about then go here http://toolshed.down.net/faq/faq.html

And as far as favourite snakes, I don't think you can go past a good quality woma. Though, I like those pretty looking vipers from overseas :)

For an exotic, I'm very partial to yellow eyelash vipers, actually, almost every tree dwelling viper, I think they are stunning! But in this country I think I could write you a page full of snakes I think are equally as stunning. Such an awesome array of animals in the snake world! Absolutely incredible! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back