Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was bored today so I drew up a plan for a multi enlosure bay for geckos for when I move out, ended up designing tanks for 11 species of gecko :lol:

in the middle of desinging a multi story enclosure of my own for before i move out hahahaha :) Just gotta convince the rents and become succesful at breeding crickets first :D then i'm defs going to get an amyae another beardie or 2, some central netteds and a few more geckoes :)

I was bored today so I drew up a plan for a multi enlosure bay for geckos for when I move out, ended up designing tanks for 11 species of gecko :lol:

Hehehe, umm... pics... or it didn't happen...? :lol:

Hehehe, umm... pics... or it didn't happen...? :lol:

I just ruined it I spilt tea on it :? I'll redraw it lol I've also got plans for tank for 10 species of skink, 8 species of dragon and 12 species of snakes lol it'll probably never become a reality but I can dream.

yeah i'm hoping to make something like that snakeluver with lots of differenct sized tanks together to house some dragons gex and skinks :) i can dream and hope that it'll happen this year or next :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back