Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Understandable... I'd also have one if I could... but I'd have lots of other lizards if I could as well :p

My friend in Dubai had an IGUANA (you can buy any animal over there without any license its pretty worrying) and it grew 2m so they donated it to a zoo. CRAZY. Do you know if Boyd Forest Dragons are good for beginners?

I have no idea - if you looked up their care requirements it may give you a rough estimate.

lol How ironic. I ended up getting a Levis as my first and I'm getting a Pink tongue as my second.

(I cringe at my newbiness back then :p)

I thought you were getting pink tongues??!!
I might just be late on this thread though!

and about the boyds, no way.

Thats what I just said lol I was gunna get a beardie but I changed my mind about 527 times before I decided on a pink tongue.

I'm just gonna say, yeah Blueys are amazing.
My lil' guy is a bit feisty but he doesn't charge at me, he just runs, hisses, makes his body look gigantic, and shows me his blue mouth.

I'm just gonna say, yeah Blueys are amazing.
My lil' guy is a bit feisty but he doesn't charge at me, he just runs, hisses, makes his body look gigantic, and shows me his blue mouth.

hehehehe thats so cute :) 'shows me his blue mouth'

aww shame you didn't get a beardie!!!!!! how could you resist:

DSC09505.jpg

lol they're cute but too commonly kept for me, plus the UV and everything is really complicated and annoying

Only complicated in writing really, it's not that hard actually :) Can't believe this thread is back lol. Also you know why things become common? Because they're usually proven great :D

Haha peppersgirl, thanks for all the help back then, looking back I realise how insanely annoying I was.

Twas all good fun :D
And to add to all the beardie cuteness, walked in on this just now... :lol:

IMG_4337.jpg

The UV is so easy :) it does look really hard but it is really easy esp if you set it up like mine with a timer and thermostat! Works like a charm :) hehe aww peppersgirl so gorgeous! how old?

Two and a half tomorrow :)
But to be honest, knobtails are also awesome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back