Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
do they sell water dragons anywhere? i LOVE them theyre always roaming round australia zoo and they love exploring the croc cages (suicidal maniacs!!!!)

Well I'm in Victoria, they sell them everywhere down here. Not sure about everywhere else.

Wow that's a shame... but at least you get the wild lizards there, down here you're lucky to spot a skink :p

You get lace monitors here. THEYRE SOOOO COOOL. especially on fraser island. one crawled under the table we were at and this woman freaked out lol. i let it lick my toes. i must be yummy.

Oh come on its just a tiny little 1.5m goanna what could it possibly do (exept maybe bite my foot off) lol

Hi Pepper can u tell me what size do the central netted dragons get to?? I think they are so gorgeous, saw some at the gold coast reptile show. I'm just trying to keep busy as I lost my coastal girl on Wed she was with a breeder and had mated and was ovulating and died. Im so missing her, I buried her in my garden yesterday and it was so hard to unwrap the towel to see her. Hadn't seen her since June. He took her to a reptile vet for an autopsy

Oh sorry my mistake! How about balancing some food on your foot next time to make it more interesting?!
I feed my little Netted dragon chicken by hand, this morning she tried to eat me (I had no chicken). Lizards have weird moods.

Oh sorry my mistake! How about balancing some food on your foot next time to make it more interesting?!
I feed my little Netted dragon chicken by hand, this morning she tried to eat me (I had no chicken). Lizards have weird moods.
Yer. Im just not tasty enuf. It liked licking the oil from the barbeque... maybe if i dip my foot in oil. mmmmm delicious.

Hi,
Sorry to hear about your snake, reptiles become so special.
Yes they are such little characters, they reach 10cm SVL so are really quite a little thing. They can becme friendly and hand tame with some patience.

Oops, somebody's hopping still :)

Yup. You can say oops alright! :p
Anyway, I hope to get a beardie in the next few months, probably wont change my mind, ill stick to a beardie. Will post if i get one :p :p actually getting one of these may mean no Woma. Hmmmm i think I may perfer a woma.........

Oooooooh on herptrader they have Boyd Forest Dragon hatchlings for $200. Seen a pic of the adult. STUNNING!

So do snakes. My python found some sticky tape and tried to squeeze it to death. Crazy bugger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back