Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so what your saying is it could happen already so screw the native pythons and bring on the hybrids....

pythons in captivity are no where near perfect at the moment but we should atleast be trying to minimise potential damage

so what your saying is it could happen already so screw the native pythons and bring on the hybrids....

pythons in captivity are no where near perfect at the moment but we should atleast be trying to minimise potential damage

If you want to get into it so badly then pythons in captivity will never be perfect, 100% pure or not. The moment the 1st generation of captive bred are made they are pretty much ruined as we eliminate all things to do with natural selection and survival of the fittest. We choose the pairing of animals, we value anything that is different to the normal be it colour or pattern over the natural, we make sure all weak offspring that would otherwise die in the wild survive.

funny how everytime someone starts a thread hoping to get others to share there mungrels but not start a debate but instead there is always a debate on why we should or shouldn't start breeding mungrels here in australia anyways.

Guys he is NOT in australia but was interested in seeing other people's crosses not hear other peoples thoughts or arguements on them. I am awair there are breeders in australia that say they don't and they do. there are others that by a snake with the idea of it being pure and it turning out to be a cross so you can't say you haven't or wouldn't. it happen's even though most of us are against it and a few of us arn't it won't stop those doing it.

I am not one to buy one if I new it was one, in most states it's illegal to do it cross breed so why do it, other thing is he is oversea's and its legal and I for one do like seeing what they have come up with, it doesn't hurt to look at something different and share with others something that you may have or have bred if it's legal to do where you are.

so I for one would like to see more pictures and little less bickering wouldn't you for a change?

All threads to do with hybrids all end up the same with a pointless discussion thats been had a million times before lol

Stunning animals James, especially the Granite:D

Love the Jags...

Not sure about the granite - Would like to see it in the flesh before deciding :)

I already posted these pic's recently but I will post them again anyway, this is my Bredli x Diamond. I purchased him when I lived in nsw.

Attachments

• Bredli x Diamond 1.jpg
    Bredli x Diamond 1.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 600
  • Bredli x Diamond 2.jpg
    Bredli x Diamond 2.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 595
  • Bredli x Diamond 3.jpg
    Bredli x Diamond 3.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 596
  • Bredli x Diamond 4.jpg
    Bredli x Diamond 4.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 597
mine is a diamond cross bredli x jungle ill get some pics when the miss's clears the camera card

Thanks for sharing Diamondgeeza...I especially like the first two.

love love LOVE the head pattern on that second snake (88%diamond jungle). they are all awesome though and i am not ashamed to say that i would most definitely own a Hybrid. with no intention to breed, i would just love something that looked like that in my collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back