Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
may be there should be a hybrid section where people like me and alot of other snake lovers could come in and see /post their hybrids,that way those who dont like them dont have to come in and ridicual them? love your mongrels diamondgeeza

Cheers jahan and in answer to your question above - there is such a place :rolleyes:

Hybrid Haven.net • View forum - PYTHON HYBRIDS

This forum is not overly frequented but there are some interesting / crazy hybrids on it!

Here is my 'mongrel'. This is a mixture of of a few different locales, not 100% how much of what but MD and cape york were mentioned as well as proserpine.
Look like a coastal to me.
Dont know and never will, nice snake though.
ljhlh.jpg

kouta.jpg

Id love to see the granite in the flesh, im sure the pics cant do it justice.

Last edited:
That's a very nice animal snakeman, very pretty.

No the granite isn't a hybrid.

I like individual animals,ones that stand out....it has a sortish look like a Jaquar,the patterns and colours are stunning...I would own it without a doubt...Mark

DSC00932.jpg

Male coastal jaguar carpet mongrel :rolleyes:

Hopefully should colour up as it matures.

He is awesome geeza looks very similar to something I was offered for 7500

Cmon, braven up aussie people!!
Hmm, no hybirds in our collection yet, but my Dad likes the look of some of the ones you posted diamondgeeza, I'll bet you $50 he ends up getting one...

good looking snake snakeman...that would look good in anyone`s collection.Diamondgeeza thats another stunning jag!!

good looking snake snakeman...that would look good in anyone`s collection.Diamondgeeza thats another stunning jag!!

It wouldn't look good in my collection unless snake popsicle looks good to you. I like some overseas ones, some are just wrong though.

It would look good in my collection, I'm sure I could find a spare cage for it somewhere.

Im sure many others would find a suitable home for it also boa...Hopefully their will be some selective breeding here soon, rather than later,to start to produce stunners like them...Ive seen a few Prossies etc that are stunners,Aus is behind in breeding,BUT atleast the majority are a known species..

Heres A few more Jags

Attachments

• Coastal jaq.jpg
    Coastal jaq.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 109
  • Coastal morph.jpg
    Coastal morph.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 101
  • female_Jag_0804.jpg
    female_Jag_0804.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 113
  • Jungle Jaguar.p3.jpg
    Jungle Jaguar.p3.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 106
  • JagFemale3_S2_small.jpg
    JagFemale3_S2_small.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 431
They are stunning, I especially like the 2nd one.

Can't wait to see what we(Australians)can produce with the rich natural resources we have to work with once the jags are here in numbers, the possibilities are endless. It's amazing to see what the yanks and euros have been able to achieve with the limited animals they had to work with. It's almost scarey to think what a jag could do in some of the more admired collections here in oz. I say bring it on. I'm certainly keen to see what will be produced this year.

i agree Jason :) i love how its possible to put one jag male over multiply normal females!! fascinating stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back