Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well - my spotted python seems to 'enjoy' being held and she's small - she'll grwo to a max of 3 feet (1 m or so) so she won't ever be able to do a lot of damage if she bites. They're beautiful to look at.

I know you said price isn't a problem - but for us - we can't get green tree pythons for less than $9000 and that's a hefty price for the majority! In US you can get them for around $500 - $1000.

I know very little about US snakes, but I know you can get nice spotteds over there.

Good luck. Let us know what you end up getting!

I thought he looked like he was famous, in the pic he looks like he is poesing for a CD cover. Please tell us what band he's in, chances are we haven't heard of him anyway. Plus you cant tell half a storey without finishing it, it's not fair, LOL.

Not many of us in Australia have had the oppertunity to keep Exotic herps because only zoos can keep them hear. However Green Tree Pythons are usually the ones that we all aim to own.

yes, in Aus we can only keep aus species, so we know very little about the wide variety you can have over there, but, i would personaly get a ball python. they dont get very long but are heavy bodied and have some amazing patterns and colouration.

i suggest a chirldrens or stimpsons there the best beginners snake they dont grom hude they grow about 4 ft and feed on mice

Looks like elvis costello to me Ashleigh.... haha... but I think ol costello is a little older - so maybe it's not :(

But I agree with happy_life - you gotta tell us who this famous person is we're talking to - even if you make it up I'm ok with living the fantasy... it's John lennon isn't it? He's not dead after all!

But I think you will find childrens and spotted pythons make excellent pet choices and will give you years of satisfaction and trouble free herptology :)

But I agree with happy_life - you gotta tell us who this famous person is we're talking to - even if you make it up I'm ok with living the fantasy... it's John lennon isn't it? He's not dead after all!

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but seriously, id go with a ball python. they love to sit on arms etc as you said, not too big, BEUT colours.

best in my opinion!

He's the rhthym guitarist for My Chemical Romance. I didn't anyone to really know though because I've learned how harsh some people can be. So I'd really like to be able to keep peace with everyone on this website, okay?

Ashleigh was right, good guess. No problems with me here, we wont pick on you or hate you because he's in a band. We have heaps of great Band members on here.
I wish all the best to you and your herps.

frankaalex1 i am pretty sure the garters are placid .if your not sure i'd look up info on the garter,corn and milk snake

Hey everyone I just now got back! I went out and found a breeder and went ahead and got the jag carpet! Frank isnt' home but he'll find out tonight! He said know to that one because he said it get's to big but I guess he'll have to deal with it then eh?

I like your thinking.

Post some pics soon.

IsK

Why would we hate you because your fiance is in a particular band?? Then again I suppose that is enough for some people hey.
Well done on the band and their success, not my kind of music, but each there own, good for you :).

Mikk

I'll pot some pictures asap! Within a few days I'm getting a new digital so I'll be able to! Frank will be home in like 10 minutes wish me good luck!

Frank hates the snake! But he'll learn to live with it I guess! But his face aws priceless! Quick question do little dogs and snakes go together well though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back