Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No you don't know or no they don't go together? Because I just got the Jag today and I have 3 full grown Chihuahuas and two 8 week old puppies!

i dont think ull want the snake around the dogs once it has achieved any real size or u may find them missing!

given half a chance you snake will eat your puppys all of them! well it depends on how big your snake is but if and when he gets big he will certainly look at your dogs as food.

I also have kitten and a cat, a rottweiler who's like 85 pounds still a puppy and also a 9 yr.old yellow lab will it be okay around those?

i wouldnt let any of em out together

that rottweiler is probably big enough to cause the snake a lot of damage and the snake is probably big enough to kill any of your pets! JMO

ok so he/ she? is already pretty big.... i recomend you dont let it near your pets as its could catch parasites and all sorts of not fun from them which could make it sick. just dont let it out of your site if its running around the house as it may eat your little pets and your bigger pets might have a go at your snake... but i have a bhp hatchling and carry him around the house alot and i also have a cat and a dog who aren't bothered by the snake but will have to watch him when he is bigger so he doesnt eat my cat!

shinanigins :p

My fiance' took one look at it and said no way becuase it get's somewhat big!

Let me get this right, you own and keep a Komodo, but your fiance' is worried about a snake getting too big?

Im calling shinanigins on this entire thread"P

that was the best laugh iv'e had in a while.
Yes, a 3 year old carpet would easily eat chihuahua puppies!!
a rotweiler, would easily hurt/kill the carpet.
It would be best not to let your other pets come into contact with your snake, they dont really get along. i have heard of an olive python nearly killing a stafordshire bull terrier, it took 2 people to get it off.
So please be careful.
oh, and have fun with your new pet :D

My faince' loves lizards and stuff but he hates spiders and snakes due to me! Once we put my old pet tranchula on him in his sleep and he got bite by a garter when he was like 18 yr.s old and then went to the hospital for a week because he fainted because it scared him but he still claims it was because the snake was venomous but he passed out for like 1 day and they ran all of these tests and stuff becasue he tried to say it wasn't a garter and that it was big. But then when I moved in with him(about 2.5 years ago) I put a snake that I caught from outside in the shower with him and ever since then he's been totally creeped out by snakes!

You have some wild stories of shinanigins, and do stupid things with animal IMO.

Hey Do you have any photos of your... Komodo.

Last edited:
Hahaha Australia I agree.. Sounds suss as to me lol.

And If your bf is in a world famous band but yet yous are only just getting a digital camera??

yer.. okay..

I think you should get a scrub X tiger snake they are cool. The venom of a tiger snake with the size of a scrub python. I think it would be able to live with your komodo dragon aslong as you get a unicorn to keep and eye on them.

I think you should get a scrub X tiger snake they are cool. The venom of a tiger snake with the size of a scrub python. I think it would be able to live with your komodo dragon aslong as you get a unicorn to keep and eye on them.

bahahahahaah!!!! :lol:

And also if you really didnt want anyone to know that your "fiance" is in mcr then why did you put him as your dp, isnt it obvious that some people would recongise him, and also it was YOU who bought the subject of him up in the first place..

Just trying to pull all of our legs in my opinion :D:D

I didn't want to to be sus Sam, but know that it is out there, uh huh, yeah.

Show some pics of your Komodo

Mikk

First things first! I have a digital camera that broke when I dropped it so that's why I 'm getting a new one. I lost all of my pictures of my animals on it so I'm gonna take a few days to get the new ones posted here! And I figured people would just think I have a crush on him! See this is why I don't like telling people! Because I end upp getting harassed for whome I love! And also me and himare thinking about breaking it off because I just can't handle this kind of crap from people much longer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back