Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First things first! I have a digital camera that broke when I dropped it so that's why I 'm getting a new one. I lost all of my pictures of my animals on it so I'm gonna take a few days to get the new ones posted here! And I figured people would just think I have a crush on him! See this is why I don't like telling people! Because I end upp getting harassed for whome I love! And also me and himare thinking about breaking it off because I just can't handle this kind of crap from people much longer!

Hey you should be lucky enough if you have your pics stored on an xD, SD, CF or any sort of card - they won't be lost. Unless it was burnt in a horrible fire :(

The pics will still be there! They are stored on a card, not the camera, so you should be able to rescue them.

First things first! I have a digital camera that broke when I dropped it so that's why I 'm getting a new one. I lost all of my pictures of my animals on it so I'm gonna take a few days to get the new ones posted here! And I figured people would just think I have a crush on him! See this is why I don't like telling people! Because I end upp getting harassed for whome I love! And also me and himare thinking about breaking it off because I just can't handle this kind of crap from people much longer!

Look, let me pass on some advice, you can take it or leave it. I don't know whether you are serious or not, however you did come across with a lot of front making claims that price is no object etc... That maybe the case and if it is congratulations, most of us would love to be in that situation, but you don't need to rub it in and there was no need to really labour that point like you did.

Also, if your alleged attachment to a celebrity causes you grief in social situations, well keep your private life private. If you are on this site to gather reptile information, why would you need to even allude to being linked to a celebrity, remain anonymous and enjoy everyone's company here like everyone else.

I could be Orlando Bloom for all you know, but why would I need to divulge that here?

Anyway, just some advice for you, up to you what you do with it.

Mikk Bloom (Damn hope that hasn't given too much away he he he)

Okay see someone private messaged me and siad you guys wouldn't care. So I thought this wans't another teenie bopper site but I guess I was wrong!

Dam I want a unicorn!!!!.... Would solve the tiger-scrubby prob around where I live
:D

Okay see someone private messaged me and siad you guys wouldn't care. So I thought this wans't another teenie bopper site but I guess I was wrong!

this site isnt just 'another teenie bopper' as you suggest
keep the questions straight and the answers will come back straight
go off on tangents about private life etc and the answers will follow that path!

If you didnt want anyone to know about your so called partner, why use his image as your avatar?

Seriously........... "Tell her shes dreaming"......:p

i've listend to one song by MCR but other people told me it was emo stuff ;\ obviously the namer is emoish

[video=youtube;qpCOcgPduyE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpCOcgPduyE[/video]

sounds emo to me ^_^

Emos crack me up.

This girl is full of bollocks, as is her story, as is everything she's posted.

why is anyone listening to the fabricated stories?

They dont ahve a komodo, its probably just a beardie or some other smallish lizard.

She's just dumb emo enough to believe that when the p[et store fool tells them thats what it is thats what she tells everyone

They dont ahve a komodo, its probably just a beardie or some other smallish lizard.

She's just dumb emo enough to believe that when the p[et store fool tells them thats what it is thats what she tells everyone

haha, settle mate, u dont wanna get suspended :lol:

maybe we shud just take her word for it for now and leave it be at that...... until we have pics (then u can flame her all u like lol);)

dude, she cant possibly add anything to an aussie bulletin board. She's in new jersey. They still have the idiot law, which prevents anyone dubbed an idiot from voting. LEGALLY.

Cmon really, her boyfriend is scared of a little carpet yet htey have the worlds largest lizard living in their house???? CMON, MCR music stinks, but i think i can smell somehting else. It somes out of the back of a bull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back