Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
definitely a great expo, especially for a first time. Excellent work and cant wait for next year!

here u go tahnee its a wedge tailed eagle

Attachments

• gold coast reptile expo 2010 047.jpg
    gold coast reptile expo 2010 047.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 90
hahah I loved the Water python and the Croc's at the doors.
Very classy :D
wish my house had crocs at the door....dam QLD

i took advantage of the pet crazy stall trying to flog everything off so they didnt have to take anything home and i managed to get the lucky reptile super rain system for $90 original price of $354.95 so im happy :)

nice one troy good job and all that helped get it going ......And ha to all that did not think it would be a good day bet u go next year :lol:

pic of the expo

Attachments

• expo1.JPG
    expo1.JPG
    120.8 KB · Views: 218
  • expo.JPG
    expo.JPG
    130 KB · Views: 185
We had a great afternoon at the expo, my son fell in love of the snakes and we fell in love with the fantastic enclosures , my daughter got to hold the cool croc at the door, picked up some cheap crickets and a light for the top of one of our enclousures. Thanks to the organisers.

lol i can see myself in that first pic wizz im in the green shirt with the black hoodie unzipped right in the middle of the photo lmfao

Fantastic Day. Loved the monitor with the puppy dog harness on. Unfortunately I could only stay for a bit and there were too many people there when I was there to really meet anyone. Slimebo and the Devil's stalls were packed. The little Jungles Nev had looked great as were Simons Albinos.

Cheers,
Allan

my daughter with a croc. We had a great day.

Attachments

• 100_1649.jpg
    100_1649.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 119
Did any of you get to see the The Wedge Tail Eagle fly across the room later in the day? That was AWESOME! :shock:
Two flaps of his giant wings and away he went!
I didn't get a photo, I didn't know it was happening until it did.

Did any of you get to see the The Wedge Tail Eagle fly across the room later in the day? That was AWESOME! :shock:
Two flaps of his giant wings and away he went!
I didn't get a photo, I didn't know it was happening until it did.

i saw that, it was HUGE, an awe inspiring animal...

Did anyone see the blue-bellied black on display, another stunning animal...

It was awesome! So glad there was such a great turn out for it! Hoping this means there'll definitely be another one next year!!! Well done guys!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back