Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
whoops. this is what i meant to post:
bit frazzled at the moment, about 75 people so far.
get to the park when you can, with the number going,
we will have to go through the venom tour in groups.
talking about shirts for those going, see the site in one of revdaniels posts, also pm him
if you want one. hope to see you there, cheers, Jen

doing well Jen, bet you didn,t expect this response! well done to everyone involved.
If anyone PM me in the last couple of days, could you please resend.I had 4 but Ilost them, I think I deleted the email saying I had some and didn't use the link? Iknow had sent about shirts, lift from C/town, etc.

Hey all. news on the BBQ - we will have one, but byo meat, bread etc. there is a cold room for us to store it while we roam the park, so label it well. i will bring several dozen eggs, but let me know if you actually want them. there are kiosks where food can be bought if you don;t want to bring any. Activities have been organised, i suggest you bring cameras :) :). please feel free to bring photo albums of your babies, hopefully we will have time for show and tell. will finalise numbers very soon, so if you are not on the list, and haven't pm'd me in the last day or so, get in now!! Cheers, Jen

pugsly said:
No, Hugstas coming so there won't be any food left for the rest of us if he beats us there...

:lol: :lol: :lol: mmmmm, foooood. Hope there is lots of chocolate as well. :D

you coming daz? will be a good day

Jen what time is it all starting? what are the activities?

The park opens at 9am, i will hopefully be there outside a little early. the activities will be awesome, and thats all i'm saying :). hugsta, you bring the chocolate, and i'll bring the eggs, and together we will have easter.

LOL, sounds great Jen.......as long as I get to eat all the chocolate........:D:D:D I just realised it is this comeing Sunday, kiddy up. :D:D

I hope everyone else realises it is this sunday, don't want to be the only one to turn up.

we cant wait till sunday its going to be a great day and we look forward to meeting new ppl :)

not quite - have about 90 and will close the list to newcomers wednesday, so i can let the park know numbers.

bump, ok, bump no longer works! must be 10 characters or more

Who's looking forward to sunday? i am

and if anyone get's to lippy eric will have a great day to lol

Im stoked!! Charging my dads camera already and clearing room on the CF card for the pics, so i can get pics like these;)

Attachments

• herpsdadcam2 002.jpg
    herpsdadcam2 002.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 59
Man i wish i had a decent camera but all i have is a crappy one that take's rubbish photo's so ill just rely on other people takin the photo's...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back