Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody with business cards please bring a supply (this is my way of bumping without typing bump, oh darn)

do you need the name of my 4 month old daughter? i'll help cook the bbq if someone want to give me a hand:) :) :) :) :)

Jen said:
not coming slateman? maybe i should make up nametags? anyone object?

Not possible for me Jen. Christmas decoration season started an I am in my decorated balls business.

Here is the list as it stands - if you are not on it please pm me, its only because i don't have your name. please forgive the format, i put it in a table in windows and am hopeless at computers. Sorry. Also, carpooling would be great, if anyone can offer lifts, esp in the newcastle area that would be great. i can't as i don't drive, and our car is already full. bamboo still available, let me know.
David Ayling Oliver Griffith Sophie Read (5) Emma Cook
Susana Ayling Robert Griffith Beck Myers Adam Luscombe
Alysa Ayling Anne Cheal Rhys Davies Rye Harper
Mckenzie Willis David Cheal Jen Wagstaff Melanie Norris
Christopher Gordon Ron Patterson Blake Wagstaff (12) Grant Kemlo
Mick Gill Chris Patterson Rin Hookham Melissa Greenwood
Christine Gill Nathan Moses Lorraine Garland Brian Hinton
Stephen Bullock Gary Lamble Dave Nattrass Rennie John Ramsey
Renae Kozicki Vicki Lamble Luke Jackson Damien Hyde
Ben Duncan Ryan Lamble (11) Hollee Maskey Trish Hyde
Leah Bishop Craig Read Scott Hobbin Madalyn Hyde
Jason Patterson Karen Read Amanda Hobbin Matt Bownas
Daniel Phelps Caitlin Read (10) Cam Fuge Monique Fullgar
Christine McPherson Jaslin Read (8) Shane Kerr Scott Hopkins
Mitchell McPherson (9 months) Cameron Read (6) Natasha Stone Kurt Livesley
Dane Pickering Timothy Johnson
Karen Brien Thomas Johnson
John Gill

not sure yet, emailed the park about catering for a group of 70 - yes, we are nearly there! - just waiting for a reply. hopefully it won't be too expensive per head, and as we are getting in free, might be easier than carting eskys around. will let you all know as soon as possible
My Aunty in Cairns owns a t-shirt factory. I am sure if enough people wanted i could ask her to have APS shirts made out, maybe even some with names written too.
that would be awesome, who's up for it? copyright on the aps design? mods?

Okay guys. I called my aunty. She gave me the wesite address so that each member can visit the site and decide what style of shirt they want and what size. What will be written other than APD asnd the user names on the shirts? I think Jen should take charge of this if she is willing. As i will see this through but am not in charge of what will be on the shirts.
www.shirtsnorth.com.au is the site to look at then send me a pm with what style of shirt you would like and what will be written on it other tyhen the APS logo.
This is the best i can do. I can bump this thread but i need some help guys so lets all make this happen. lets all pitch in and helps.

ARP trip + APS shirts

I am looking forward to going on not only a FAMILY outing with the kids and my new partner RevDaniel, but also meeting some really great sounding (reading) people

RevDaniel said:
I think Jen should take charge of this if she is willing. As i will see this through but am not in charge of what will be on the shirts.
... then send me a pm with what style of shirt you would like and what will be written on it other tyhen the APS logo.
This is the best i can do. I can bump this thread but i need some help guys so lets all make this happen. lets all pitch in and helps.

I will do what I can to help in this, (however hectic with moving and children) let me know where and when to start.

I was there about 4 months ago and remember seeing a tiger snake, RBB, in the outdoor enclosures, The head of the education dept gave a humourous presentation in the open air area which included a black head python, a croc and a goanna, but i have to admit that is about all I recall regarding Aussie reptiles. I remember thinking at the time that there should be more reptiles on display.
Cheers,
Davo

How much will the shirts cost Dan? I reckon just the APS logo and our name would be fine.

PM sent :)

Shane

RevDaniel,
Its a little hard to place an order if we dont know how much we will be spending. Maybe we could also have the shirts as a special tribute to the late Steve Irwin.. Just an idea....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back