Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else want some bamboo lengths? i am bringing some for DrOsteo anyway. i have both black and yellow/green, thick and thin. let me know. oh, i thought they may be good for play equipment for snakes, but don't bake them to clean them, they will explode.

Meeting times and place. I am planning on being at the park at around 8ish, the park opens at 9 but thought it would be a good opportunity to meet people. Still waiting on a reply from John on the entrance fee? for non-members, will let you all know. please feel free to put in your 2 cents on any plans.

Anyone on my list will get in for free, so i really need names, this means you hugsta! John suggested leaving the list at the front desk so that people can get there when you want. as it is a large group, i may try and see if we can see the venom centre in small groups so that people who get there later in the day don't miss out.

RE: reptile park outing

sure pugsley, but only if you go shirtless lol. please pm me your full name do i can put it on the list. cheers. anyone else interested? got over 40 people coming so far.

I went 2 or 3 years ago, several aussie snakes, maybe not heaps,but most commons were there, plus dragons & lizards. not that expensive to get in,they do have website,not sure of adress off hand. would be a good day out. I'm keen

pm me gaz, with details. Can anyone in newcastle area give RevDaniel, his girlfriend and their 9 month old son a lift? they have a baby seat. either that or someone with a baby seat maybe pick them up from Gosford station. pm RevDaniel and let me know too. Cheers, Jen

I was there a couple of years ago, they do have some aussie snakes, can't remember exactly what, but there was a few. It was quite a good day, not that dear. I'd be keen on going any weekend,(with notice) They have bbq's etc, maybe as a group they could reserve an area? Sounds like a great idea to me. They have live shows as well.
Maybe after yesterdays tragedy, we could do some sort of tribute to Steve Irwin through them?

Does anyone coming from Sydney's inner west have a couple of free seats in their car by any chance? PM me if you do.

Sorry, I should have read all the pages before I put my last post in.
Put my name down too,with 11yr old son and missus, if possible. I cant believe how quick this filled up.!!!

Almost 50 people now, i'm getting really excited. Please make sure i have your full names for the list, so you can get in free. A tribute sounds great, maybe a bbq?

hi jen i just want to sure that you have our names down??????? and is there a confirmed time and price?

cheers
hobbo....................
p.s we're really looking forward to it :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yep time: when you turn up. price: if i have your name on the list, free. the list will be left at the desk, so arrive when you can. i'll be there early

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back