Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yup. big ones with smiley faces that say "HI I'm .... Ask me what type of Herp I have!!" printing them as we speak lol

lol....just make sure you don't add an 'e' to the end of herp or we may be mistaken for a group of hospital patients on a tour! :lol:

i thought about it, everyones except mine hahaha

bimbo said:
damb it i think i have a wedding on that day.
hope you all have fun

Are you sure, its on the Sunday and most weddings are on Saturdays. I have one to go to the day before it.

People have suggested a bbq. let me know what you think

No, Hugstas coming so there won't be any food left for the rest of us if he beats us there...

who's cookin' it? I don't mind putting away a few snags myself ;)

Ok, 3rd time lucky... i need names from Karen Brien - kids, Hairyman, Hugsta, Matty B +dad and partner, Cam, Rennie - partner. would pm but my computer is really slow at the moment and stuffing up repeatedly. looking into bbq, can't seem to find it on the ARP site, if anyone can please post it. Cheers, Jen

Count me in too. I have pm'ed you Jen.

I have a couple of spare seats if anyone from the Hills area needs a lift . PM me for details.

Cheers,

Scott

I hope that you all will have great time.
Reptile park was our first ground for APS meeting. Look to galories.
I am much older man now and this site is about 8 times bigger now.
It is nice to put faces behind the names.

By the way name tags are great idea, avoids confusion.

not coming slateman? maybe i should make up nametags? anyone object?

Im thinking about getting a baseball hat made up with scotchbo on it as there only like $10 from my local market's

Im thinking about getting a baseball hat made up with scotchbo on it as there only like $10 from my local market's
A place at Tuggerah supercentre does embroidery on caps and shirts etc.
I'm actually getting a bit scared. many of you seem to think i have gotten off my big butt and actually done something, when all i've done is post a question and write down a few names, oh and email the park. not much effort. maybe you should form a lynch mob just in case

i think there is a lil chinese run sewing shop around every corner lol there not hard to come by lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back