Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking the goods that GTP bryce,have to be happy with that and the childrens! Few pics i took of the bhp and a childrens last week. cheers

Looks pretty promising at your place, too, Zulu. My girl actually came out for a bask today. Still early days of ovulation with a bit of swelling in the ovary area, but it really hasn't taken off. I won't post photos until she gets nice and plump.

Thanks Br3nton. Mate i wont be here to see any of them be laid (GTP eggs that is) im going away this friday for 3 weeks. Never gone away before and left the snakes to be looked after by anyone else. Lucky i know 2 people that are willing to help me out and get them into the incubator once laid.

I will be back in time for the childrens and womas.

Thanks Br3nton. Mate i wont be here to see any of them be laid (GTP eggs that is) im going away this friday for 3 weeks. Never gone away before and left the snakes to be looked after by anyone else. Lucky i know 2 people that are willing to help me out and get them into the incubator once laid.

I will be back in time for the childrens and womas.

IDE help if I was closer all the best on your holiday.

Thanks mate, will update them while im away.

Finally got some decent scale spread happening with ovulation, even though swelling has a ways to go. She hasn't let the male into the hide box for a while. I'll give him a few days off and then one last booty call to make sure she doesn't change her mind...
DSC04102.jpg

Looking good pythonmum!!The two girls who have ovulated have now gone milky and the big WA girl is looking really lumpy.

Looking good pythonmum!!The two girls who have ovulated have now gone milky and the big WA girl is looking really lumpy.
You will have to put some photos here after the prelay sheds. A heavily gravid woma looks like a balloon about to pop!

Nice:) She should ovulate within the next week! Keep your observation's up and you'll most likely get to witness it.

She seems to be on a similar schedule to last year, but the prelay will tell me more. She has a while to go for that. Last year the prelay was 11 Sept and laying on 7 Oct. It is so hard to wait! I won't move the incubator inside until the prelay. Eggs averaged 43.6 g each last year. It will be interesting to see if they are bigger this year. She is the same size. I fed her up, but this seems to be her comfortable weight/size. The albino male, on the other hand, has doubled in mass since last year. I no longer fear for his life when I put him in with her ;)

Pics from this morning. Iphone pic's normally are good but not today.

Attachments

• IMG_0631.jpg
    IMG_0631.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Two Het Axanthic/Calico girls ovulating.

Attachments

• DSC034862.jpg
    DSC034862.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 133
  • DSC034832.jpg
    DSC034832.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 126
  • DSC031082.jpg
    DSC031082.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 131
  • DSC031042.jpg
    DSC031042.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Nice ovulation pics onthehillside!! Love the swelling in an aspidites!!

I love the contrast of the neck over that massively swollen abdomen. Should be some very special babies at your place this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back