Herps and Horsepower

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zipidee

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Been thinking about this one for a while. I know a lot of herp owners are also passionate about their wheels - cars, bikes, trikes, trucks, buses, vans, utes... you name it. I thought it might be fun to see some pics combining the two passions. Show us your Carpet and your Commodore. Let's see your Stimson's on your Suzuki. Post a pic of your BHP on the handlebars of your KTM. Your Bearded beside your Bigfoot. A GTP on the bonnet of a GT???? It could make for some really great pics. What do you think???

Please note - for privacy purposes, you may want to delete or obscure your licence plates in any photographs posted. And please photograph or don't handle reptiles while you're driving or riding. I'm sure it's illegal.

Last edited:
OK, here we go.

Note to self - snakes find it hard to grip on highly polished surfaces. But my Stimmy LOVED the rear wing on my old red Commodore. A ready made basking site - come hide.

Wiru and Commodore.jpg

Wiru and Commodore 2.jpg

Wiru and Commodore 3.jpg

Bogans assemble!!!

Wow - stereotypes ahoy. :shock: Reptile lovers + car lovers = Bogan. I suspect you're right - in many cases. But then again...

Oh, just for the record, I'm a professional writer, living in bushy suburbia. I'm middle-aged, bald, I don't wear black, I like to listen to Chicago Blues and my favourite things are critters, the zoo, bushwalking and going on country drives. Bogan? Maybe only in my heart! LOL:)

Wow - stereotypes ahoy. :shock: Reptile lovers + car lovers = Bogan. I suspect you're right - in many cases. But then again...

Oh, just for the record, I'm a professional writer, living in bushy suburbia. I'm middle-aged, bald, I don't wear black, I like to listen to Chicago Blues and my favourite things are critters, the zoo, bushwalking and going on country drives. Bogan? Maybe only in my heart! LOL:)

Haha was just a harmless tongue in cheek jibe.
I'm a professional bartender, don't drive at all, drink wine or rum(never bundy) over beer, listen to blues and folk and hang out with my girl and her son most weekends.
Though you could easily say I'm a bogan, just a refined one :p

Though you could easily say I'm a bogan, just a refined one :p

No offence taken at all... hey, maybe we're both refined bogans... hee hee hee. :D

Anyway guys, I've seen pictures of snakes on trees and lizards on tables. I've seen feeding herps and biting herps, herps in the field and herps around peoples arms and necks... I just thought it would be great to see beautiful herps posing with nice shiny cars/bikes etc. Something a little different from a picture point of view.

I've said my piece - and probably too much - so over to anyone else, if interested.

Enjoy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back