Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen GTS, Coastal Carpet, Blue-Tongue Skinks, Asian House Geckos, some other gecko that someone should ID, some random little skinks. And hopefully more when I go herping

I regularly get White crowned snakes at the right time of year. We used to get a lot of coastal's, but haven't seen any for years.. As an easement runs down the side of my yard, on my property, turtles were common, but 10 years ago when a new eastate was getting build up, it effected the flow, now there's never water in it, flash flooding when it rains, that's all.

found a bluey not long ago.. found him more recently, dead around my pool :(

Many since you asked for gex a couple times. Robust Velvet Gecko and Southern Leaftail aka Broadtail Gecko (But I prefer the former common name) occur at my house, three other species occur locally.

Red-bellies, browns, green tree snakes, bearded dragons, blue tongues, eastern water dragons, eastern water skinks, and loads of small skinks.

And eddie where have you found those leaf tailed geckos? i have a breeding pair of the leaf tails but i have never seen one in the wild
Aaro

Red-bellies, browns, green tree snakes, bearded dragons, blue tongues, eastern water dragons, eastern water skinks, and loads of small skinks.

And eddie where have you found those leaf tailed geckos? i have a breeding pair of the leaf tails but i have never seen one in the wild
Aaro

I know I am not eddie but they are everywhere just need to go out at night with a torch in some bush with rocks and look.

Bluetongues, eastern long necks, eastern browns, tiger snake, red belly, beardies, water dragons and smaller skinks

redelapid where abouts in sydney are you id like to find a green tree snake

never mind i remember seeing a green tree snake at some camp i went to a few months ago they grow pretty big

Last edited:
Blue tongues, quite a few species of skinks, beardies, water dragons, turtles, red bellies, brown snakes, yellow faced whip snakes, green frogs, brown frogs, gts.... Years and years ago when i was in the car with my sister a frilly was in the middle of the main road into my suburb... So she stopped and got out of the car to try and usher it off the road, well, it decided to chase her and filled up.. Ive never seen her run so fast! hey mysnakesau!!

Oh and a RBB that my friend nearly stepped on at school, and a couple other RBB's

List is way to long to list for stuff around hear,We getBhp'sJunglesCoastal carpetsSpotted pythonsScrub pythonsCoastal tiapansEastern brownsNorthern death addersHeaps of geckos, one of my fave would beThe leaf tailsFew dif species of turtles I've seenOh and if you head a few hours north you can find gtp's ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back