Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how many reptiles do u own

Votes: 12 7.4%
  • over 1

Votes: 56 34.6%
  • over 10

Votes: 54 33.3%
  • over 30

Votes: 18 11.1%
  • over 50

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • over 70

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • 100+

Votes: 14 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'm just a silly old woman....but when I read....it, LOL, it just hit me in the face. :) I am constantly amazed at the spelling and language I see. I'll never forget the first time I heard someone use the word....sick....they said it meant...good !!! :)

And I have just one snake, a beautiful Stimmie named Barrie. :)
its ok grannieannie,,,,, sorry about that mistake i just write, i dont check for grammer or anything and yer there are alot of different words now days.my nans the same not sure with some words she hears,always asking what they mean.

thanks can you believe i only seriously started collecting reptiles april last year
anyway i updated my album with the last of my photos of my beardeds i took last night i hope you like they are yellow phase but last night they wouldn't give me much colouring at feed time
painful to get good pictures.

hahaha awesome i would have that many but mum dont like cages every where and my rooms full and i will have a look at ur pics i saw ur roughies

I have 5 but want more...I'd have more if my husband didn't have his foot so firm on the ground. lol maybe in a year or 2 when I can afford it I'll sneek a few babies into the house without him knowing hehe :D

24 reptiles
[ 6 ELN turtles, 2 short necks - 3 blueys - 2 marbled geks - 2 thick tailed geks - 3 cenral beardies - 1 jungle python - 2 coastals - 2 spotteds -1 BHP ]

then i have 4 GTF`s and 2 scorps .

soon i will have a few more snakes [ a month away from my snake/ rep room ]

hehehe why dont you get some spieces that dont require much handling.
As far as im aware NO snakes require handling,nor to do they enjoy it,BUT they do tolerate being handled...By the way at the moment ive got 18...with more comin in 1-3months.....

Ha ha ha.. do you got :lol:

I have four. I used to have seven, but I gave them away :)

How many reptiles.....DO YOU GOT ???? For a start learn how to write a question !!! Then perhaps people can understand you ..........!!!
Bahahaha :lol: trust you to pick up on their grammer. I did a TAFE course while still at school that taught me how to read bad writing. It can be annoying but I overlook it. I can often work out what it is they are trying to write.

I have 14 to 15 reptiles. I say it like this because one is on the loose but haven't struck him off as I still hope he will show his pretty face one day. So I have 14, but 15 counting the one that's been missing now for 6 months :(

Me do have 30 or so snakes and 70+ Eggs in the incubator

Sorry had to write it like that as people are winging about spelling, grammar and punctuation LOL

now i have a question for the people with some of the bigger collections, how many hours does it take per week to maintain and look after your collection(this time of year on average)? it takes me 16-20 hours(not including rat breeding)

now i have a question for the people with some of the bigger collections, how many hours does it take per week to maintain and look after your collection(this time of year on average)? it takes me 16-20 hours(not including rat breeding)

I have a fairly large collection that I manage in a very routine way - I spend approximately 8 hours on them twice a week.

On the Monday, I will do a clean, feed and add waterbowls with the snakes. On Wednesday or Thursday, I will do another clean, remove the snake waterbowls and replace the lizard waterbowls. Other than a two minute spot check over all of them every day, that's all that's required.

How long will it take you to feed the reptiles Jonno,if everyone got fed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back