Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
negative4.jpg

yea i don't care what you all think i am getting the snake and you all can't stop me:)

the snake i am getting is orange!!! how madd its awesome i am so excited and ready to give the snake its first feed and take photos and post it up on here as soon as i know how to lol

benjimen

Greebo said:
Also cross-breeding is a breach of license conditions in NSW.

hozy said:
yea i don't care what you all think i am getting the snake and you all can't stop me:)

NPWS's can stop you
um.....buddy if you breach the rules of the license the you will care cause you wont be able to keep snakes again....and you will have a big fine to pay...........research more before you jump in...

can you read?!?!?!?!

Bryony said:
Greebo said:
Also cross-breeding is a breach of license conditions in NSW.

hozy said:

NPWS's can stop you
um.....buddy if you breach the rules of the license the you will care cause you wont be able to keep snakes again....and you will have a big fine to pay...........research more before you jump in...

I don't understand why are people getting upset about Hozy. I think that he is fun.
We should keep him as a APS pet. I had silly budgie like that once and I happen to like him till he sit on neighbours dog head and ........ you know what happened.

can you get a link for me to see these rules or terms????

becuase i would love to see them becuase i have never heard of this term or law in nsw!!

MY GOT. You said you have licence kid.
But on the other hand,. You said lot of things.

I am locking this thread, and restricting Hoze to post only to chitchat forum till he mature enough to fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back