Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey wats the record for this site??? as in for the bigest thread??? anyone know?

all i can say is what the Heck happen here?

ricko if u go back a page or two u will see a gif that explains alot>. lol

so is everything cool now? is it safe to come out from hiding??

na i want to be the best herper but i have many yards to gain to achieve such a goal,

plz understand that wen i get my snake i will take a pic of me and the snake so i have emidiate proof that i own a snake and this doesn't happen again becuse for me it wasn't good and i don't want it to appear again please

benjimen

hey hozy mate dont let these guys give u **** if u want a snake get a snake if they say u shouldnt its ur desiscion there are plenty of places u can buy a snake mate but u have to be positive ur gunna keep it once u get it mate and be sure u can look after it or else its best u dont get it not being negitive but if its really what u want go for it mate just keep looking till u find one

Hey hozy since you scrubbed up on your punctuation and stuff you actually seem like quite an intelligent lad for 15.Go out and get yourself a snake mate,you can only get experience from that and if you make a mistake or two like i know we all have you'll learn from it.That's life,and this site is here to help if you need it.

Seems like you've done your homework mate,as well as provided some good entertainment ,but seriously go out and get a coastal,blonde mac or any carpet for that matter,they are all great animals just ask the breeder or seller plenty of questions as to it's temprament and feeding etc.If you have any probs getting onto one pm me and i'll put you in touch with a mate who'll sell you a very nice placid little carpet he has.

And it has been said to be prepared to own it for a very long time but some people buy snakes , keep em for a while then the novelty wears off and they sell them.You can always do that to but it seems to me you have herpers disease like all of us and i bet you end up with a big collection some day..good luck!!

Just try to avoid Greebo. He is really bad guy here on APS, If anything is going wrongly, that is usually Grebos fault for sure. This bloke is mad. I have small business posting parcels al arownd Australia, and he is braking packaging and destroing my sensitive fragile balls. He works for Australia post high up somewhere. I don't trust that bloke little bit.

Please be gentle with my balls Greeeeeebo.

die_thread_die.jpg

childreni_440 said:
moosenoose said:
Looks like even childreni_440 has seen the light! :shock:

Thanks i think.... Whats this spose to mean.

Cheers Rhys

You?ve tried to give Ben the benefit of the doubt but his porkies are getting the better of him :wink::lol: You can only stick up for someone for so long I think :lol: It?s very commendable of you though Rhys :D

hozy said:
and also a was soon to be fellow herper but now i don't even think i should like snakes anymore!

becuase u have triven me around the bend!

&

hozy said:
well before i leave i want to say this, you have started to fade my love for snakes out

It'd be nice to see your hearts in the right place Benny. Obviously it isn't! :shock: Brash decisions aren't the right way to go when looking to choose any animal! How far do you think I would have gotten if I joined a canine site (you know ? dogs!) and started a post off like you did?! I just want a dog before Xmas! I don?t care what it is, I just need one! - I?d cop an absolute earful! Why then do you think you?ve been hard done by? All in just one post you go to say you?ll love the snake forever, and then quote you?re now reluctant to like them at all anymore! Which is it? I don?t need a site to be passionate about these animals!!

hozy said:
look i can to this site because i thought u wer all nice people but i am sadly wrong! well from wat you have all shown me i think so.

Just chill out Ben! Nobody hates you here ? we?ll, at least I don?t! :lol:

i am sick of all this all i want is for you all to say sorry! and treat me normaly and have respect for me is that so hard to ask for these days???

Stop treating people like twits Ben! :shock:

hozy said:
u really wanna know the truth!!! that brown! it did strike at me and it did hit me but i after it did i dropped to the ground and passed out i woke up sweating like a pig and a huge headache this is wat happend i didn't want to tell u this becuase its embarsing and i didn't want anyone to know espesilly you guys now u will think i'm a coward!! and a loser.

I don't think you're a loser! I just think you are a compulsive PORKIE teller :lol: I'd love to believe you, but it's high on my list of what I'm struggling to decipher in what's real and what seems to be incredibly ficticious with you :lol: Maybe you did get bitten! Who knows? Why even bring it up if you know people are going to give you grief over it? I could say plenty of things here and cop the bagging of the century for it ? but I don?t!!

I?m calling a truse ( you know ? peace man :wink:). I won?t comment on anything else you post in haste and silliness on here :lol: Go your hardest! Knock yourself out! :lol: Don?t leave the site though, but think a little more on what you?re posting and what the consequences of it may be. Not everyone is as forgiving as me :wink: Chill out Ben, you?ll find the site a wealth of knowledge for you!

Peace signing out,
Luke.

LMFAO
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The lesson to be learnt from this is do not engage in arguements about reptiles on the interenet with people called Ben.
Thise with longer memories may remeber other lists and othe Bens
If your Lurking anywhere, Hi Benjamino, The blueys and pinktongues are all doing great, Hows the ratties going mate?

peterescue said:
The lesson to be learnt from this is do not engage in arguements about reptiles on the interenet with people called Ben.
Thise with longer memories may remeber other lists and othe Bens
If your Lurking anywhere, Hi Benjamino, The blueys and pinktongues are all doing great, Hows the ratties going mate?

:lol: Whats happening with the other Ben these days Pete? Is he still keeping reptiles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back