Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a thread that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend some people started typing not knowing anything....and they will continue typing forever just because......

HEY!!! good news!!! i have found myself a python!!!

can anybody guess what it might be????

its a cross by the way.

this excluds u rhys lol

beno

Oh beano, why knowingly get a cross for your first snake,i would've thought you'd get some sub species of carpet at least,but why a cross?I'm not against them by the way,just a question?

And congrats on your new snake whatever it is,probably a diamond coastal cross,or jungle coastal!

The lesson to be learnt from this is do not engage in arguements about reptiles on the interenet with people called Ben.
Thise with longer memories may remeber other lists and othe Bens
If your Lurking anywhere, Hi Benjamino, The blueys and pinktongues are all doing great, Hows the ratties going mate?
It's an amazing coincidence isnt it.This guys name is Benji and his nickname is Hozy.What are the odds??
Thats the last post from me on this subject.

hey everyone its a JUNGLE X COASTAL how pretty are they!!!

i personaly think they are pretty cool snakes and for $150 bucks!!!
plus the breeder lives near me and they well look like they are healthy and good, the one i want is orange and is 40cm long and feeding on fuzzys.

i so excited!!!!

thanx guys for the help!

benny
beno
benji
ben
benjimen
hozy thats all me my name in benjimen reece hosemans thanks its all the in name lol

benj

that brown! it did strike at me and it did hit me but i after it did i dropped to the ground and passed out i woke up sweating like a pig and a huge headache this is wat happend
If it was really an eastern brown Ben, I doubt very much you would be sitting in that chair putting all these posts up.
At the age you claimed to be, approx 10yrs, and were only invenimated by the tinyest amount of venom you would have suffered a lot more than you claim. You would have been hospitalised for a period of time and that is providing that someone was with you to apply a compression bandage and take you there.

But seeing as you appeared to be alone my bets are you would have died. Have you ever thought that it may not have been a brown.

This is the reason why ppl on here are giving you a hard time. It is all too much like bulls**t. Noone is saying don't get a snake and if you really had a passion for them, which I am staring to doubt after reading your other posts, you would get one anyway. I know I did and I had never been on any forum to ask what ppl think. I just did it because I have a huge passion for all herps.

By the way congrats on your new snake and I hope all goes well for the both of you.

there was no bite mark or anything thats y i thought it was a nudge and i passed out from fright thats y i didn't wanna tell u all lol becuase now i sound like a weakling lol

If it was really an eastern brown Ben, I doubt very much you would be sitting in that chair putting all these posts up.
At the age you claimed to be, approx 10yrs, and were only invenimated by the tinyest amount of venom you would have suffered a lot more than you claim. You would have been hospitalised for a period of time and that is providing that someone was with you to apply a compression bandage and take you there.

But seeing as you appeared to be alone my bets are you would have died. Have you ever thought that it may not have been a brown.
My thoughts exactly hugsta...old benjimeno would definitely suffered more than sweating and a thumping headache that's for sure!Hey you live and you learn,look back,look forward and get on with it!!!!

there was no bite mark or anything thats y i thought it was a nudge and i passed out from fright thats y i didn't wanna tell u all lol becuase now i sound like a weakling lol
Ben old mate, let it go. The more you add to this story the more like bulls**t it sounds. Noone is saying you are a weakling. There are no prizes for being a hero with a brown snake. You do not touch them unless it is for a really good reason.

Leave that story behind and get on with your new snake.

Mabey the brown snake did'nt make contact at all. Ben never mentions anywhere in his post that he actuallly saw it bite him. I have heard of brown snakes standing up similar to the cobra and red bellie blacks. I think this is the explanation it stood up ben S**T himself, ben fainted/ passed out and then woke up meaning the snake didnt touch him at all. If it was'nt a brown the same goes.

yea i know i just want it to be striaght thats all anyway no more said on it!!! plz everyone i will let u all know about my snake wen i get it.

oh no!!!

Does this mean it's the end of the thread......... :cry: :wink:

i personaly think they are pretty cool snakes and for $150 bucks!!!
plus the breeder lives near me and they well look like they are healthy and good,
$150 for a Jungle mongrel! I wouldnt give you $5 for one. You could get a decent Coastal for that price. Also cross-breeding is a breach of license conditions in NSW.
Where's Jeff when you need him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back