Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea watch snakebytes and youll see. search snakebytes on google and watch. heaps of episodes. the guy brian that does the show is awesome. met him at wild expo in homebush this year.

First time I got bitten I was about 5 and on our farm and I remember being by myself and catching some big lizard (can't remember what it was) and trying to give it a snuggle and it took a big mouthful of the skin between my thumb and index finger and hung on for dear life!

First time my Mum got bitten was the other day when she was telling off my little brother - didn't realise he was holding his crazy Jungle Python - and was waving her finger around pointing at things and he lunged out and grabbed her finger hahaha so funny

first time i got bitten was 4 years ago by my then yearling b/g jungle, and over the years he has calmed down to be my best handler, now my 18mth old bredli female she is a shocker i never trust her, she has tagged and drew blood so many times, but is slowly getting calm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back