Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TrueBlue said:
come on lily, show us your expesive frilly knickers. go on, you know you want to, and every one here wants to see too, so come on what ya say, go on huh huh huh. You could do a little parade for us. :lol: :wink: :twisted:

It's my friends who are the catwalk models, TB, not little old me :oops:

Greg, only a little 4.1m cox craft, good for the creeks, channel, and the islands, but just that bit to small for the reef, gotta get me a good reef boat.

GW, imsure youll do just fine.

Tall, tanned catwalk model v's pale little lily.

Gee, magazines are simply bursting with short, white chicks! A gorgeous, long-limbed beach-babe can't get a gig anywhere these days :roll:

Hmmm i am just going to keep quite before i get myself into trouble.........take it away TB.....

thats ok you dont were your knickers on you head silly.

And I thought being the short, pale, curvy one also meant I got to be the smart one :oops:

Ok lets not start the women are smarter than men debate because we all know men are.......

TB can I borrow your boat mate I have to skip the country.

i appologise for my spelling, that was ment to read " you dont wear your knickers on your head silly ".
see i can spell, i just cant type, but anyway, come on lilly !!, do a tara moss pose for us. :wink:

No, I meant that short, pale, curvy girls get to be smarter than tanned leggy blondes. Otherwise it's just not fair! C'mon, God's gotta concede us SOMETHING!

yes well boa with a mullet like yours id wear my knickers on my head too. :wink:

come on boa show us your mullet.!!

hey heres a go,you two should do a duo, boas mullet and lilly in her knickers.

No. No Moss, no posing, no knickers... well, um, you know what I mean anyway. :oops:

I actually can't even find the photo anymore, when I got all my golden locks cut off the girl asked if I wanted them kept but it was just too painful for me.

TrueBlue said:
yes well boa with a mullet like yours id wear my knickers on my head too. :wink:

come on boa show us your mullet.!!

hey heres a go,you two should do a duo, boas mullet and lilly in her knickers.

There's only one ' P' in apologise. :D

TrueBlue said:
i appologise for my spelling, that was ment to read " you dont wear your knickers on your head silly ".
see i can spell, i just cant type, but anyway, come on lilly !!, do a tara moss pose for us. :wink:

Sheesh! As if I'd show you my knickers, TB. You can't even spell my name correctly! :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back