Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

natrix

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
If for some strange reason there was a 'One Reptile' Policy' introduced ; What would you keep ?.....I mean of what you have now , not the GTP you'd go out & buy if such a policy was introduced.
Maybe another way of saying it is...Do you have a favourite in your collection ?

I think I'd keep my Bredli male...Redman.

far out thats a hard one...
nearly impossible...
maby id keep my little girl spencers?
but its really to hard to say i love all mine to death!

Well, unfortunately, I only have one reptile at the moment (much as I'd love to keep pythons), which is a 2.5yr old kreffts shortneck. so, the obvious choice for me would be my kreffts boy :)

Well id have to say my male coastal carpet python, only due to the fact he has amazing colours/patterns IMO and his colour is always changing each shed :).

What a crazy question..If i could keep only one reptile, i reckon it would be a spencers monitor..
If i had to part with all my animals except one..id keep one of the tigers or maybe my bluetongue...
To early in the morning to decide..:?
Crazy question..:)

panoptes :)

Attachments

• panoptes.jpg
    panoptes.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 102
I would definately keep this one, this is the one animal I could never sell. There is nothing really, "outstanding so to speak" about him but there seems to be a bit of a bond between us.(even if it is in my imagination;))
new pics 033 Large Web view.jpg

That would have to be our coastal Rok Strongo that we bought off you Natrix !!
He is soooo sweet. He's only tagged me once.....my fault of course
He just shed last weekend, he's up around 2.5m now :D

ooohhh,. very hard question!
But I would have to say my Female Amyae.
I dont think my partner Damian would agree though,. he would not be at all happy about parting with any of his Pythons.

I think I'd definitely have to cheat and have more than one.. probably heaps more :lol:
But it would be hard to give up this one

Attachments

• DSC00195.JPG
    DSC00195.JPG
    151.2 KB · Views: 97
All you people that didn't say the first reptile you got that started this crazy addiction should be ashamed...

I'd keep my first snake Spice. A sexy childreni :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back